Tuesday, June 7, 2016

7 Summer Flings Project Pan Intro

Hello lovelies, I decided that I would jump into another project pan. As opposed to 5 by Fall, I am going to be doing the 7 Summer Flings project pan. I opted to this one partially because the name is so darn cute, partially because it is a way to move even more out of my collection, but mainly because it was created by one of my favorite project panners: thedaisygirly and you can watch her introduction here! Since I won't be wearing makeup for the entire month of June, and as little as possible in July, I decided that this would be a good project to get some more beauty related products as well as makeup products out of my collection. I decided to go with a very summer feel to all of teh products. So, I will get right into it! 


Mario Badescu Facial Spray - I have used one of these up in a project before and I am always looking for a way to cool down in the summer heat. What better way to do that than with a facial spray that smells like roses? This is nearly full and I am excited to see how long it takes me to get through one of these bottles.

Colour Pop Supershock Shadow in Amaze - As of right now the goal for this will be to just hit pan on it. This has an enormous amount of fallout every time I use it, so I want to just move it out of my collection. I am interested to see how much of this I can get through in the next few months. This shadow is summer on my eyes, I just wish it wore better.

ELF Mineral Primer with SPF - Always important to remember SPF, especially in the summer! A lot of the foundations I have been into don't have any SPF in them and using this will be a good way to make sure I have some on. Also since it is clear I can probably get away with wearing it without anything on top.

BBW Liplicious in Watermelon Sorbet - This is such a delicious tasting lip gloss. It doesn't taste exactly like watermelon, but it is still good. Also I like that it isn't too pigmented and makes my lips feel moisturized and look full. One of my favorite lip glosses that I don't mind wearing.

Taylor Swift Incredible Things Bath Gel - This has been one of my favorite perfumes, but I know that if I don't put this into a project, I probably won't ever use it. Bit of an easier product, but I like to add one of those in for some added encouragement in projects.

Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer - Another smaller item, but I just wasn't really reaching for this over other lotions in my collection. I'm interested to see how well this actually works on my skin to give me somewhat of a summer glow because there is no way that I can get it on my own.

St. Ives Fresh Hydration Lotion Spray - I bought this because I love the smell and I figured it would leave me less sticky than a traditional lotion, but it doesn't perform nearly as well a regular lotion. I just repurchased the same scent in the regular bottle, but I won't let myself use it until I have finished this one up. 

So there are the 7 Summer Flings that I have until the 21st or 22nd of September to get through. I think that the only product in here that will give me some trouble using up is going to be the colour pop shadow since I am doing corrective eye surgery and won't be allowed to wear makeup around my eyes for a while. Hopefully this will be a successful project otherwise and I am excited to start using all of these! 

No comments:

Post a Comment