Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Mini Life Update

Hello all, today I have a little update as to where the heck I've been pretty much for a month now. Well to start off, my sister-in-law came to town with my newest little nephew who I hadn't met yet, and he instantly took priority of all my free time. I also had a class the first week that she was here that was a week long intensive 3 credit course. We had to learn what typically takes a whole semester in 6 days, and it was a bit of a drive away so I was pretty much burnt out for a while from that. After that class, my sister deciided to come into town with her 4 kids, one of which was a niece that I hadn't met yet. Again family always takes priority.

Anyway, that was a fun I think it totaled 3 weeks between all th evisitors and the class. Safe to say that I was pretty much a zombie from that. But Ramadan came and I began to fast for the holy month. I have been tired from that, and I haven't been wearing any makeup so there was no progress on projects to actually show. But there was also the fact that i had PRK done, which is corrective eye surgery. This kept me off of the computer and my phone for a 4 days. Even now as I sit here typing I have to kind of close my eyes every few minutes because things get out of focus a bit still. Please excuse any typos to the fact that I can't really read the screen and I am just hoping that things are coming out spelled corrrectly, if not typos happen and I am sorry.

So that is kind of very quick and rough overview of where I've been over the past month. I have been updating my progress on project pans, and I have still been reading (or rather listening) to books. I have a couple of posts that I am going to try to get my sister to help me out with so that I can get some content up here. I started a new class, but I don't think it will take up any more time out of blogging. As soon as Ramadan ends in the next 2 weeks I will be trying, key word trying, to get at least 2 posts up a week. I have soem new things coming your way and I am excited about it so you should all be excited about it as well!

In the mean time, check out my last post:3 months of empties!

No comments:

Post a Comment