Sunday, June 5, 2016

Finish 7 by Summer Solstice Update #3

Hello lovelies, I have an update on my project pan Finish 7 by Summer Solstice. This is a roulette style project and I decided that whenever I finish something I will add in another category. For this update I managed to reach my goal on another product. There was decent progress on the rest of the items.



Item that was a gift: Urban Decay Ammo Palette - hit pan on Sin: I don't know how well you can see it but there is some pan on Sin and that made me so happy. I liked using this color both all over the lid or as an inner corner highlight, but I was getting pretty bored with the constant use. Happy to have hit pan on yet another eye shadow this year!


The Balm - Blush in Don't You Want Me? - You can't see the slight dip in the product, but it is there. I have been using this blush literally everyday and there was that one time that I experimented with trying it as a brow color and as an eye shadow. I think if I had used this as an eye shadow than there would probably be pan by the finale, but I don't think it is possible considering that I only started using this blush with this project.

Bronzer - NYC Smooth Skin in Sunny - I had to repress this because a huge chunk of it crumbled away. I still don't feel like I have used half of it, which it the goal, so I am going to keep using this everyday. I am kind of getting sick of having to use this, but I really want to have it finished by the end of the year so I am going to keep at it. 

Beautiful packaging - Tarte lipgloss in Paris - Same steady progress. I think I can get this done by the finale since I don't think I will be taking the stopper out of it. 


Maybelline product - Color Whisper in Pin Up Peach - I don't know how likely it is that I will finish this up by the finale. I really thought this product will be easier to get through, but it really isn't that easy for me. 

Lip Liner - Essence in Satin Mauve - The goal is to finish  half of this, and I don't know how likely that is. I have made some amazing progress on this because I have really been focusing on it and only using this lip liner, but I don't need to sharpen it every time I use it and so there isn't a huge chance of me actually finishing this up. 

Black eyeliner - Coastal Scents xpress line - again, the goal is to use just half of it and I don't think I am going to be able to accomplish that. I obviously made more progress than I did last month, but considering there was no progress last month that isn't saying much. 

Nude Lipstick - Wet n Wild 902C Bare it All - I added this when I hit pan on Sin. There wasn't much progress at all even though I did wear the lipstick quite a few times. This is one of my favorite nude lipsticks and I'm not mad that I most likely won't finish it up. Hopefully there will be some progress for the next update though. 

Well there it is. Just a little less than a month to go on working with these products. I think I can get the lip gloss and the bronzer done, but I am not so sure about everything else. I guess we will have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment