Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Project Ipsy Month 5 Update

Hello lovelies, here is the next month of my year long project ipsy. There wasn't as much progress as I would have liked to have seen, and I didn't finish anything. Because of this I decided that I needed to add more products anyway because if I waited until I finished something to add a new product in, I would never make any decent progress. 


Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer - used this a few times. I have to be very careful about where I put this because it leaves glitter particles on my face everywhere. 

Mary Kay lip gloss in Teddy Bare - I have been making very steady progress with this lip gloss. I put it on whenever I remember to, but it isn't something that I would wear on its own because it is so sticky and opaque. 


Chella Ivory lace highlighting pencil - same steady progress here. 

J Cat Big Lip Pencil - this had very little progress, I think now that it is spring I will probably try and reach for this some more since it is a peachy color.

Bare Minerals Get Ready lipstick - I am going to go ahead and assume that this mark is from this month, I made it at the beginning of the month so I am not sure. If it is, at least there was some progress this month! 

NYX Butter Lip Balm - this is so red and patchy that I have to be very careful when I put it on. I have been trying to reach for it more but it isn't that moisturizing so I feel like it is pointless to use it, but I will get through the whole thing if it takes me all year!

Starlooks Amethyst eyeliner - I really enjoy using this when I want something a little extra. I don't think it is possible for me to be able to get through the whole thing in this year though.

The products I am adding in:

Pure Brazillion Leave in Conditioner - I have had this for a while, and I don't really reach for leave in conditioners so adding it into this project is probably the only way I would get through it. I do really like the smell of this though so I don't think I will be too bothered to use it. 

Absolute lip balm in Green Apple - I am not a fan of lip balms that you have to stick your finger into, so I want to move through this as soon as possible. 

So, I am now working on 12 products total. I have used up 22 ipsy products from my goal of 90. I'm getting there, slowly but surely getting there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment