Wednesday, May 25, 2016

One Brand Project Pan: Maybelline Finale

Hello lovelies, I have the finale for my first one brand project pan for you all today. I was able to finish another 2 products so I decided to just end it here. I meant to do this last month, but missed the date when I normally would post for this project and decided to just take it on for another month until the concealer was finished since it was so close anyway. 


I love the Fit Me concealer and I plan on repurchasing it in the future once I get through a few more concealers, but I plan on getting it in a lighter shade. This is one of my favorite concealers. I love how light it feels on the skin but still has decent coverage. Every time I use something else and then go back to this one I fall in love with it all over again. 

I originally started the project with the Baby Lips in Peach Kiss. However, my niece got ahold of it and she was sick at the time so I just let her have it. I swapped it out with another baby lips (Yummy Plummy) that was roughly in the same place as it. I completely used it up.


The only product left was the colorsensational lipstick in Nude Lust. I managed to get through half of this lipstick which is way more than I would have otherwise. I enjoyed using this as a center lip highlight or to create an ombre effect with darker lipsticks. 

Overall, I was able to finish 3 products completely and have some serious progress on the other 2. I would call that a pretty successful project! I am considering doing this with another brand, maybe a highend one since I feel the outcome of it was pretty good. Any brand suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment