Thursday, May 12, 2016

Finish 5 by Cinco de Mayo Finale

Hello lovelies, I have the finale for my Finish 5 by Cinco de Mayo project pan for you all today. I had 6 products in the project and I was still not able to finish 5 of them. But I am now moving a few empties out of my collection and I am okay with that. 

Previously used:
1st update: Hit pan on the browbone shade in the Wet n Wild Sweet as Candy trio
2nd update: Hit pan on the Macarons for you shade by Tarte from the Away Oui Go palette
Finale:


Jordana Rock n Rose - I was able to finish this completely up. I really enjoy the Jordana easy liners for lips. I already have a backup of this because I not only love the formula, but the shade as well. I will always have this in my collection.

Garnier BB Cream - I finished this on the 4th so it was definitely a close call. This is my favorite bb cream that I have tried and I have tried quite a few. I will definitely repurchase and I already have a backup of this as well.

Now the 2 products I couldn't finish...

Rimmel Scandaleyes in Black - I have definitely been neglecting this product. Mainly because I am just too lazy to tightline and that is pretty much the only place I wear black eyeliner for the most part. I might add this to a future project because I am so close to getting it finished off. It is not my favorite black liner so I wouldn't repurchase this.

Icing Plumping Lip Gloss - I don't understand how I didn't finish this. There really isn't that much left. I realized too late in the project that this looks stunning paired with nothing but the Jordana lip liner. Once that was finished though I stopped reaching for this. 

So there you have it, a bit late but I promise I stopped using those last 2 when the 5th came around. Like I said I was able to completely finish up 2 products and that doesn't usually happen for me so I am really happy about that, especially considering they are 2 products from my Makeup Use Up goals for this year! Happy panning everyone! 

1 comment: