Thursday, December 10, 2015

Project Pan Roulette Update #2

Hello lovelies, I have yet another update for you all on my project pan roulette. I am only going to be updating you on the products that I actually have progress on. Some of the others I either haven't used or I have used and you just can't see a difference. 
First of all, I finished one of my products! I had planned on only needing to hit pan on the NYC Sunny bronzer and I have finally done that. I am still using this since it is in my z-palette, but for the purposes of this project it is done! 
The Salon pro brow pencil is so close to being finished. I probably only have about a week left, if that. It is getting a bit hard to sharpen. 
Artistry Light Up lip gloss in Champagne....I made the line for this as a guess. I tried the whole putting it in hot water trick, but it just wasn't working to bring down the product. I am happy that this is getting close to just being done. I won't take out the stopper because I don't like it enough so once the product stops coming out, then that would be it. 
ELF Mist and Set, I use this just about everyday. I am right under the line, using nailpolish is not that great of a marker but I couldn't show you all otherwise. 
Jordana Easy Lip Liner in Rock n Rose is still my favorite liner. I haven't used it as much as I would have liked to, but there is still some progress on there. 
Urban Decay Naked Skin has been one of the only things I have used a lot of. I have been having a lot of "no makeup" days since I am always running out the door. I am basically just wearing this, my brows, and some mascara and I am out the door for class. I prefer the extra 15 minutes of school over wearing a full face of makeup honestly. I have used it enough that I can actually start marking my progress.

You can see from this photo that I have made some serious progress on the eyebrow pencil. Also there is less progress this month compared to the first update on the lip liner. 

As for the other products, I will kind of give you a quick run down on them.
Used but can't see progress:
NYC Smooth SKin Loose Powder - It is a loose powder and it is kind of really hard to track this. 
Wet n Wild - Heather Silk blush - I am not using this as much as I had anticipated. I don't use much because it is so pigmented, but I have worn off the detail slightly. 
Kat Von D - Love Craft lipstick - I have used this quite a bit, but the pointed part of it isn't wearing down. The rest of it is though, and I don't know if it is because it is such a mini size that it is doing that, but the lines for the update hasn't changed.
Bare Minerals - Get Ready lipstick - this is the same case as the Kat Von D lipstick except I haven't used this one as much as I have the other. 

Products I haven't used:
Stila - Stay all day concealer - I don't plan on using this any time soon because I am working on 2 others in my Love to Project Pan Finish 14 by Feb. 14. So until those are both gone, I won't be using these.
NYC - 24 hr eye primer - I haven't used this because I am trynig to use the base in my other project. 

I really needed to think about these products before choosing them. Also, the no-buy that I was on was a complete fail because a week after the last update I made a huge order on Ulta and then another on Sephora during black firday. I have zero will power haha. 

Alright so my goals for next time are to finish the ELF mist and Set and the Brow Pencil. I am going to have this project go on until Feb. 10 and then I will start a new one. I want to see how much I can finish in that time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment