Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Project Pan 7 by Spring

Hello lovelies, I have recently been seeing some people posting their 7 by Spring Project Pans, and thought why not join in! It is slightly crazy for me to believe that Spring is a thing, we haven't even really had Winter yet here in Michigan. There was one day with some light snow, but nothing that I would consider Winter worthy. Anyway, I had to really think about what product I want to add into this project because I have 2 projects currently happening and I didn't want products to overlap and keep me from being able to start using them until those projects are done. So while these products aren't particularly exciting, they are the ones that I want to move out of my collection and be done with. Side note: all except one of these are products that happen to be in my makeup use up 2016, not sure if that will keep happening, but for this project it worked out.  

In no particular order I'll just jump into the products! 


1. Revlon - Colorstay eye liner in Charcoal - This pencil is basically brand new. I haven't done more than just swatch it. I am excited to get to use this because although I have worn silver eyeliner, I have never really played around with just a gray eyeliner before. 
2. CVS brow sample in brown - I just want this out of my collection. Although it is smaller I don't know how this pencil will apply and I got away with sharpening other brow pencils every few uses or so and they took me longer to use than I had anticipated.
3. Maybelline - Babylips in Yummy Plummy - I made it my goal to get rid of these things and panning them has seemed to work so far! This is one that doesn't have much use out of it, but I actually like the color pay off of it. Will be nice for those days where I just can't be bothered.


4. Wet n Wild - Contouring Palette - I want to hit pan on the contour side. I don't think this will be too hard, especially since I really like this product. I don't really care for the light powder though. 
5. Wet n Wild - Reserve Your Cabana - This is the "bronzer" that everyone uses as a highlight. I don't care much for it honestly. I shattered when my niece dropped it and I repressed it. It used to be very powdery and I could have probably hit pan already, but I think I pressed it too tight. Who knows though, I may end up liking it better now that it isn't as cakey looking on my skin. The goal is to just hit pan on this product.
6. Wet n Wild - Coverall Powder - I want to use this all up. I am a bit worried about that since the last powder that I finished took me forever, but I haven't been using this for that long and I already see the honeycomb pattern of the pan showing. 
7. dr. brandt - Pores no More primer - This isn't that big of a product, but since I am still working on my other primer for my Finish 14 by Feb 14, I want to make sure that I can actually get to it and actually finish it up. I feel like it takes me forever to get through primers even if I remember to wear them everyday.

Well there are my 7 products for you. I wanted to make sure that I can be successful at finishing all 7 products. Even when I hit pan on the products that that is the goal for, I will probably keep going until March 20th using them. I will be posting monthly updates on the 20th of each month....or I will at least try to! Happy Panning! 

Sorry about the horrible quality photos, I have been moving my room and there is next to no sunlight since it has been raining for days. Winter is not going to be easy if the sun continues to hide away! 

No comments:

Post a Comment