Friday, December 25, 2015

Project 15 Pan

Hello lovelies, I bring you yet another project pan. However, this one isn't seasonal or have an end date really. I know that I said I should stick to projects with a deadline because they are more motivating, but instead of a deadline this one will have a grand prize at the end of it. I usually keep my projects strictly makeup, which is probably why I can never complete one successfully, but this one will include skin and hair care as well. I added them in and made the total so high because my prize at the end of this will be to subscribe to Boxy Charm. It is something that I have been wanting to do, but with the size of my collection and the amount of samples I have, I could never justify it. Once I reach my goals on these products then I can get it and I won't feel as guilty about it. I added more than makeup because whenever I see unboxing, they usually have skin and hair care in there and quite frankly, I have a lot of that as it is right now. I really need to get them out of my collection and this will help me do that. Now onto the products!

Makeup:
1. Wet n Wild - single shadow in Brulee - hit pan - I am trying to hit pan on as many shadows as possible this year and I figured including it in some projects will help me with that. I love to set my eye bases and primers with this color. Hitting pan shouldn't be too hard wince I did break this one a bit when I depotted it.
2. Elizabeth Mott - Champagne - hit pan - Again I am trying to hit pan on my shadows. This one I have been loving lately. It has a really nice rose gold tint to it and looks beautiful as an all over lid shade without being too much, but also look beautiful as an inner corner highlight in a more intense way. I don't doubt that I will hit pan on this soon since I have been targeting my brush into the corner of this shadow for a while now.
3. CVS Sample Brow Pencil - Taupe - I figured this is too light for my brows on its own, but since I will be using the brown one I can probably work with it along side it too make that one lighter and this one darker. It will take me longer to use them that way, but I am confident it won't take too long!
4. Wet n Wild - Contour Palette - hit pan on highlight side - I am already trying to hit pan on the contour side and figured since I already have it out, I should probably just get some use out of it anyway. It is alright, but not my favorite so I will be happy to just hit pan as soon as possible.
5. ELF - Blushed/Bronzed duo - I want to use up the entire blush. I feel like that is something that I really just need to do. I already have pan so hopefully it won't take too long to get through it. I do like this blush, but it is old and really just needs to be gone. They don't even make this duo anymore so that should tell you how long I have had it!
6. Covergirl - Lipstick - Rush - I like this lipstick, hopefully it won't take me too long to get through it. It is a nice everyday color for me.
7. Colour Pop - Super Shock Shadow - Hanky Panky - hit pan - I bought this and have only used it a handful of times. I don't want it to go to waste by just sitting in my collection. I don't get the hype over these shadows, I definitely have ones that I prefer over it. Since it isn't a powder this doesn't count towards my goal of hitting pan on shadows.
8. EVIO - cream blush - Ash - I got this tiny sample in ipsy, it isn't that old but I want to see it I can finish it up. I feel like it would pair up nicely with the ELF blush. I just have to remember to use it. It really isn't that big of a sample, but cream blushes tend to take a while to get through I feel.

I accidentally added the Briogeo hair mask with the makeup, oops. 
Skin/Hair Care:
9. Soap and Glory - Hand food - I have had one of the smaller sizes go bad and smell absolutely terrible. I don't want that to happen to this one, so I threw it in. My hands have also been really dry since we are in the colder months of the year, so this is a necessary step that I find myself skipping a lot.
10. Briogeo - Don't Despair, Repair - This is a nice hair mask. I have only used it a handful of times, but I do want to get through it. I feel like it takes me forever to get through hair masks especially now that my hair is shorter than it used to be. Hopefully this won't take too long though.
11. Simple - Miscellar Water - I have had this for a while now. It works well enough, but I can't just take off all my makeup with it alone. I added this because I really want to try the Garnier one but am holding back until I finish this one up.
12. Mario Badescu - Facial Spray - I like this, but have had it for a while and it seems like it has taken me forever to get through the little less than half that I have gone through already. I like to spray my face with this throughout the day since my skin has been so dry so I am hoping that I can finish this sooner rather than later.
13. Garnier - Blackhead Eliminating Scrub - I haven't even touched this yet. I hope it won't take me that long to get through it, but this is the one that isn't in my shower. I prefer to exfoliate my face in there, but figured it would be more challenging this way.
14. Be Fine - Daily Moisturizer - Just another thing that has been taking up space for way too long.
15. Doo Grow - Mega thick growth oil - I have had this for a while. I don't know that it actually works, but the bottle is sticky and I don't like that the cap isn't really secure. I want to have it out of my collection and if I can get my hair to grow, well that is just an added bonus!


It is a lot to get through, but since boxy charm is $20 a month and comes with 4-5 products, I want to make sure I really look at what I have and go from there. I don't want to just keep hoarding things because they come in subscription boxes. I think I am going to only have it for 3 months and than do another one of these projects. That way I can keep everything under control. It makes sense to finish 15 and then get 15 right? I am excited to start using these so I can get my hands on that subscription service!
Last minute additions! I always worry when I do project pans and there is a set goal that I am trying to reach that there will be one or two items that end up taking way too long to finish and it is really discouraging, so I decided to add in 2 more products just to be on the safe side. 
ELF - Brush Cleaner - I need to remember to do quick in between cleanings and not just wait until I have no more brushes and force myself to wash all of them at once. Hopefully you can see the line, there isn't too much left in here. 

Calvin Klein - Endless Euphoria Roller Ball - I am not the biggest fan of this perfume, but it isn't the worst. I have worn this a few times but the perfume is still at the top of the bottle. Hopefully it won't take me too long to finish this up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment