Sunday, December 13, 2015

Post a Day in 2016

Hello people of the internet. I have decided that if I am going to not suck at this whole blogging thing then I would need to really do something about it and actually try posting. So, what I have decided to do is I have gathered journal prompts (I am still in the process of gathering them) and I am going to be writing a response on a daily basis. I love to write and I never get the chance to do it and this is a way to make sure I get the chance to do that. I have been getting so caught up in my daily schedule that I am forgetting to take a chance to kind of slow down and just be for a moment. I was going to keep a journal, but I thought that sharing it with random strangers on the internet would be more fun, also who knows maybe someone will respond to prompt that I post and from there a discussion with start and I will get to speak to someone that I probably wouldn't have otherwise! Afterall, strangers are just friends you haven't met yet right? Seriously though, I do love to hear peoples stories and opinions on things so I would genuinely think it is cool if someone shared their response.

Alright, well I guess I will be writing to you all again in 2016! Happy reading and writing my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment