Sunday, October 30, 2016

Project Ipsy Month 11 Update

Hello lovelies, well I figured it is time for another update on my Project Ipsy. I can't believe that this year is getting so close to coming to an end. I haven't finished up nearly as much as I thought I would this year, but I am still really happy with how this project went. I overestimated the amount of time it takes for me to use up a lot of these products, especially since a lot of them were full size. Anyway, I will get into it and end this little ramble that could go on forever.

I managed to only finish 1 product this month.

Bayberry Naturals - Rosehip and Hibiscus Moisturizer - man oh man I was not a fan of this at all! It came out really liquidy, it would literally just pour out from the packaging. The worst part is that it just sort of sat on top of my skin and did not sink in at all resulting in very little actual moisturization happening.

Here is the updates on the products that actually have some progress.

Nourish Organic - Argan Face Serum - This is making such a mess in my bathroom so luckily it is almost done. It has been helping a lot with the super dehydrated skin situation that I have been dealing with. I drench my face in this every night and let it just soak up.

Not Soap Radio - Liquid Freud - Well I remembered this a couple of days ago when I was sitting at my desk and my arm started to randomly itch. I think I need to just put it somewhere more visible. It really shouldn't be this hard to finish.

Pixi - Flawless Beauty Primer - Use this everyday. It gives a lovely subtle glow to my skin. I just have to think about where I am putting it because it can get a bit overboard.

LaVanilla - Rollerball in pure vanilla - I have been absolutely loving this. I'll be sad to see it go and I think that I will be finished with it soon. Maybe I should grab one during the VIB sale sephora has coming up.

Absolute - Lip balm in Green Apple - Now that I have technically hit pan on 2 of the edges I am going to try and focus on 1 side of it. There is a chance that I can get one side cleared by the end of the year.


Chella - highlighting crayon in Ivory Lace - I have been absolutely loving using this to really clean up my brows. 

J Cat - Big Lip Pencil - not too big of a dent, but something is better than nothing.

It Cosmetics - Brow Power - I made the teeniest little dent in this.

Be a Bombshell - lip balm - teeny progress on this as well.

Trestique - Nantucket Nude - made a little progress on this. I swear this lip product regenerates over night.


Marc Anthony - Argan Oil - Unfortunately there is no way for me to actually track the progress on this because it is a black opaque bottle, so I guess I will just use it until it is gone.

Trestique - Shadow Crayon in Aspen Pine - This is a really pretty deep olive green with gold shimmer in it. Pretty excited to see how I can make this work.

Marc Anthony - Conditioning Treatment - My hair definitely needs a pick me up and I hope this works for it.

Pacifica - Power of Love Lipstick in Nudie Red - I know I probably won't make too big of a dent with this lipstick, but I like it as an option and if it is in a project I feel less guilty about using it all up. 

37 out of the original goal of 91. I'm not mad at being more than a third of the way there. I am hoping that I can definitely get a few more of these out by the next update, or at least by the end of the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment