Saturday, October 8, 2016

13 by Halloween Update #3

Hello lovelies, today I finally bring you another update on my 13 by Halloween project pan roulette. This will be the last time that I am adding any products in because it is October and it is pretty impossible for me to finish anything else in a month that I haven't been working on already. Anyway, I'll just get right into it! 

I finished 2 more products!

Bronzer - NYC Sunny Bronzer (I repressed into this pan) - There wasn't much left, but I am happy to have officially finished my first bronzer! This is such a huge deal for me. It was also on my list to finish this year and that makes me really happy too! 

Something New - NYC Get it All stick foundation - I have such mixed feelings about this. Safe to say that I will not be repurchasing. I didn't even dig into what was left in the packaging. I may keep it around to clean up my eyebrows, but probably not.

And now for everything I have left!


Benefit Watts Up - I kept forgetting to use this and you can definitely see a difference between last month and this month's progress. Not sure if I can get this finished in the next month.

Pacfica eyeliner in Fringe - I have been using this as a brow pencil and it is really working for me.

Rimmel Scandaleyes in Nude - making some progress, but my eyes have been pretty sensitive lately and I have been skipping lining my waterline.

Bite Beauty lipstick in Cafe - I completely forgot about this lipstick, but I'm hoping that I can still get it done by the end of the month.



Mac Studiofinish concealer - You can't tell from the pictures, but I have definitely made more progress with this concealer. I know I won't be able to finish it by the end of the project, but there is slightly a better chance that I can have it done by the end of the year.

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded - There is some very slight change here. I keep forgetting to reach for it though.

Loreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder - I have been making some progress here. I think all of my lines from before were wrong, but now I can see through the glass and that means I am actually watching my progress now, which is motivating considering I really want to stop using this now and move onto something else.

Rimmel Stay Matte Primer - This looks, smells, and feels like glue but not in a necessarily bad way. It works though so I guess thats all that matters.

Tarte lipgloss in Cannes - It has been really hard to get product out and I already know that I am not going to be taking out the stopper. This probably won't have much progress by the finale, but I would still consider it finished.

The Balm eyeshadow in Flirty - I repressed this but haven't used it much at all. I just keep finding other shadows that I want to reach for instead.

Loreal Brow Stylist Plumper - failed to add this to the picture, but you wouldn't be able to see progress anyway. It feels like it is starting to really dry out though. It is doing a little less for my brows everyday. 

And now the products I have added in! 

Already hit pan - Wet n Wild Reserve your Cabana - I think I just want my goal for this to be to hit side pan. I know I can't finish it in a month.

Rimmel - Special eyes eyeliner in Ivy - I have already made the tiniest bit of progress on this. I never used it before so I was more than happy to put it in here even though I won't finish it. I'm just happy to actually be using my products.

So that brings me to a total of 6 out of 13 products done. I don't know that I can actually reach 13 products. I think I can get to 10 though, and I would be more than okay with that considering I am actually completely using products up and not just reaching goals on them.

a/n: School is taking over my life and this should have been up a couple of weeks ago. Better late than never?

4 comments:

  1. Lookit you go!!! Good job! =) And congrats on finishing your bronzer. That is a huge feat!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i'm definitely trying with all of these products. I just about cried when I finally finished that bronzer!!

      Delete
  2. I'm hoping to hit about 10 products for my project, as well. I feel like I really overestimated what I could accomplish in the time allowed but oh well! I'm glad to have made so much progress on some products anyway!

    xx Julia
    missjulziez.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like because it was a roulette, it was harder to find products that I would regularly choose as opposed to the products that I had to choose. You've been doing great with your project as well!

      Delete