Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Makeup Use Up Q3 Update

Hello lovelies, another 3 months have past and that means it is time for another update for the Makeup Use Up challenge that I am doing this year. I have finished a few more products and I have made some serious progress on others. It is clear though that there is no way that I will be finishing some of these by the end of the year. I have made some progress though and that is all that matters.

The products I finished:
L to R: NYC Sunny bronzer, CVS brow pencil in brown, UD Beauty Balm, Rimmel black eyeliner, Maybelline instant age rewind, Bare Minerals Get ready lipstick.
Powders - 3
NYC Smooth Skin Loose Powder 
Wet n Wild Coverall
Rimmel Stay Matte - made amazing progress on this. Serious pan.
Wet n Wild Reserve your Cabana - stretch 

Blushes - 2
Hit pan on 1 powder blush - decided not to keep going with this because I really like changing my blush out regularly. I decluttered the Dandelion blush that I had said I was going to focus on.
Use up 1 cream blush - Evelyn Iona in Ash - Hit "pan" on this cream blush. 

Eye Liner - 4
Rimmel Nude - steady progress
Rimmel Black - Decluttered this because it smells weird, like a crayon, and it burned my eyes whenever I tried wearing it.
Revlon Charcoal - tiniest bit of progress.
Pacifica Fringe -Serious progress on this! 
Rimmel Turquoise - stretch
Sephora Chloraphyll - stretch

Eyelid Primers/Bases - 3
Be a Bombshell Submissive 
Maybelline Barely Branded 
NYC City Proof 24 hr. - So close to being done with this! Maybe 2 weeks worth left of it. 
Trestique Aspen Pine - stretch

Brow Products - 4
Loreal Brow Stylist Plumper
It Cosmetics Brow Power - some progress. 
CVS Sample Brown 
CVS Sample Taupe

Lip Liners - 3
Rimmel East End Snob
Jordana Rock n Rose
Essence In the Nude - getting some good use with this.

Lipsticks - 4
Bare Minerals Get Ready
Kat Von D Love Craft
Covergirl Rush - I think this will be the only one that gets finished by the end of the year.
Covergirl Sultry
Wet n Wild 902C - stretch

Lip Gloss - 3
Artistry Champagne 
Mary Kay au Naturel
BBW Watermelon Sorbet - Really proud of the progress on this
NYX Creme Brulee - sretch

Lip Balms - 3
Maybelline Babylips Yummy Plummy 
Maybelline Babylips Peach Kiss
Maybelline Babylips Strike a Rose
NYC Apple Plum Pie - stretch

Foundation/BB Cream - 4
Rimmel Stay Matte
Urban Decay Naked Skin BB Cream 
Garnier BB Cream
Revlon Nearly Naked - Only used it once.
Loreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder - stretch - getting more use out of this than the revlon one. I will definitely be done with it by the end of the year. 

Bronzer - 2
NYC Smooth Skin Sunny - I repressed this in the pan that was for my coverall pressed powder. 
ELF Blushed/Bronzed duo

Concealers - 3
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind 
It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye
Mac Studio Finish
Maybelline Fit Me - stretch  

Highlighters - 2
Benefit Watts Up - So close with this now! 
Temptu Pink Pearl
ELF Pink Tastic - stretch

Face Primers - 3
Smashbox Photo Finish 
Pixi Flawless Beauty - made some progress.
dr. brandt Pores No More 
Benefit Porefessional - stretch

Total: 43
Stretch: 11
All Together: 54
Used Q1 : 6
Used Q2: 9
Used Q3: 6
Used to Date : 21

No comments:

Post a Comment