Thursday, October 13, 2016

9 by New Years Project Pan Introduction!

Hello lovelies, well I decided that I would go ahead and fit one more project pan in for the end of the year. If you seen my recent update on my Makeup Use Up challenge then some of these products will make complete sense as to why they are a part of this project. I figured the best way to get myself to use them up by the end of the year is to put them in a project.

Evelyn Iona Cream Blush in Ash - I already am seeing the bottom of this little container so I am hoping that I can get this done within the next 2 months. That is if I actually remember to apply it.

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation - this foundation color only works for me closer to the winter season when there is no trace of a tan left on my skin. Since I am almost done with the foundation that is in my Halloween project pan than I should be able to get to working on this one. I am worried that I won't be able to finish it though.

Urban Decay Naked Basics palette hit pan on W.O.S - This is a standard color that I use to set my primer so it shouldn't be too hard to hit pan, however this palette has very little use with a lot of the shadows.

Urban Decay Naked Basics palette hit pan on Faint - I only use this as a liner color and that is why you can see a dip there, however I do think I still have a ways to go with it.


Essence lip liner in In the Nude - There isn't much left here so I am not too worried about finishing it up. I am ready to start using other liners though since I feel like I have been using this one for forever now.

Maybelline Baby Lips in Strike a Rose - The last of my baby lips that I have managed to completely forget about all year.

Bite Beauty lipstick in Pepper - I figured I am already working on the other side of this lipstick so why not?

Revlon Colorstay eyeliner in Charcoal - I don't think I will have this done by the end of the year, but I really want to try and make good progress on it. I have been enjoying cooler toned looks and this eyeliner looks nice with them.

Covergirl lipstick in Rush - I really want this gone by the end of the year and I feel like it is actually possible compared to the other lipsticks that are a part of my makeup use up.

So this is a bit of a gimme project if you look at some of the products, but they are really just some things that I want to move out. These are all products that have been pretty ignored the first 9 months of the year and I just need to focus on them some more!

1 comment:

  1. I'm also trying to finish out some products in the last push of the year haha I wish us both luck!

    xx Julia
    missjulziez.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete