Saturday, October 22, 2016

Empties Oct. 2016

Hello lovelies, the little box I keep my empties in was definitely overflowing so I decided that I would go ahead and do this post. There are a lot of little odds and ends in here so I will just get right into it.


Neutrogena - one step gentle cleanser - this was really great at removing my makeup. I am currently using the foaming one from the same line, but it really irritates my skin. Will definitely go back to this one once that one is finished up.

BBW - Warm Vanilla Sugar Intense Moisture body butter - This is my signature scent. I absolutely love how this smells and already have a backup.

Tony Moly - I'm Real Aloe Mask - this is such an amazing mask. It really is moisturizing. I remember I had some seriously terrible skin issues and I used this and it was like they were never there.

Bite Beauty - Agave Lip Mask - I have one and a half of these little samples left. I am not a fan of this lip balm at all.

Origins - Clear Improvements Face Mask - Love this mask and as soon as I get through the deluxe sample I have of it I will probably purchase a full size.

BioRepublic - Cucumber Breeze mask - This was a nice sheet mask. Not as effective as the Tony Moly ones though.

Crest - White Luxe in Diamond Strong - favorite toothpaste of life. Really makes my teeth a lot whiter and brighter.


Wet n Wild - photofocus Setting Spray - great setting spray at a great price. Once I get through all the ones I have on stick right now I will repurchase this one.

Too Faced - Better Than Sex mascara - This is alright. I don't really know what the hype is all about. It worked well enough at making my lashes look really full, but it crumbled down my face a lot and smudged too much for me to consider purchasing a full size.

Urban Decay - Revolution lipstick in Naked - Love this lipstick and already have a full size of this perfectly peachy nude.

Almay - Smart Shade - Love this stuff but am refraining from purchasing until I get through a few more foundations and bb creams, but once that happens I will definitely be purchasing a full size.

Ulta - Beauty Sponge - Already have a backup of this. I like it better than the Real Techniques one.

Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Brightener - I like this concealer but this was just too bright for my liking. I have purchased the regular concealer so I am looking forward to trying that one out. 

That is all the products that I have been through recently. Pretty happy that there are actual makeup products there. Sorry I have been really MIA lately but school has really taken over everything. Will probably do a post on it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment