Sunday, October 9, 2016

Project Ipsy Month 10 Update

Hello lovelies, here is the newest update on the Project Ipsy that I have been working on all year. I finished more products this month than I think I have in any other month, so I'll just get right into it! 



Pure Brazzilion - Leave in conditioner - This was nice, but I don't think I would purchase it. I found that I don't really have a need for leave in conditioners. I am much more a fan of just deep conditioning and doing hair masks instead.

Ofra - single shadow in Bliss - There is the tiniest bit of pan in there. Gorgeous champagne color. The formula of this shadow is really nice.

Bare Minerals - Marvelous Moxie lipstick in Get Ready - Well this melted a little and then it just fell apart. I sort of marked it on the paper, but I am ready to let it go despite how much I have left of it. I finished more than half of it and considering I wasn't the biggest fan of the color on myself, I think that is pretty darn good!

St. Tropez - Gradual Face Tan - Just glad to have this out now.


Not Soap Radio - Liquid Freud lotion - Really disappointed that I haven't used this more than a couple of times. I thought I could have it done in a month but I guess not.

Absolute - Lip balm in Green Apple - Making my way to the next side of the pan. It is pretty thin where you see product in the middle there. I don't know that I am going to dig into the bottom of the side pan the way I did on that first side because it is a little hard to get the product out of there and I don't really mind some being left in there. It is a nice lip balm though.

La Vanilla - Pure Vanilla rollerball - I use this every day. I am surprised there isn't that much progress.


Chella - Ivory Lace highlighter crayon - Been loving this to clean up my brows.

J Cat Beauty - Big Lip Pencil in Caramel Mocha - Been really enjoying this color for Autumn.

Be a Bombshell - Lip Balm in French Kiss - Momentarily lost this so there isn't as mcuh progress as I would have hoped for.

Trestique - Mini Lip Crayon in Nantucket Nude - This is a great center of the lip highlight. Also great to mix in and lighten up some darker colors.

And now for the products that I am adding in:

Nourish Organic - Argan Face Serum - I don't actually know what serums do, but I have been using all of my samples of them and decided that it was time to bring this one out and use it up.

Smashbox - Photofinish Primer - this is a gimme product and I don't really care.

Bayberry Naturals - Rosehip and Hibiscus Moisturizer - I needed a new moisturizer and this is the one that I am going to use.

Mitchel and Peach - Fine Radiance Face Oil - My skin is already becoming dehydrated from the dryer weather, so I am clearly all about rehydrating it with all the skin care products I chose to add in.

So there is a quick update. I skipped over the products that I didn't make any progress in. Really hoping I can get a few more of these products out by the end of the year. I don't know yet whether or not I will be keeping this project going through next year or starting fresh with it. I am leaning towards starting fresh. What do you think I should do?

1 comment:

  1. Looks good! It's cool to see someone trying to actually use the products they get in subscription bags. I feel like so many people just use them a few times and declutter in the end.

    xx Julia
    missjulziez.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete