Thursday, September 29, 2016

7 Summer Flings Finale

Hello lovelies, I am a week late with this update, but I did take the photos on the first day of Autumn. I managed to finish 3 more products, which makes a total of 5. I thought I would do a bit better on the products, but I am happy with all the progress that was made.


St. Ives spray lotion - Love the smell of this, but I prefer the regular lotion instead. I didn't feel like this one provided enough moisturization.

Jergens natural glow - I didn't like the smell of this and I don't think it actually made me any tanner. 

Mario Badescu facial spray - I already have a backup of this. 


ELF Mineral face primer - I am ready to put this away for a while. I am not sure how I feel about it and I think I just need a break from it. 

Bath and Body Works liplicious - I really thought I would get through this by the end of the project, and I was close, but oh well. This is something that I wanted to have done by the end of the year and because of this project I think that it is actually possible now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment