Thursday, October 25, 2012

College Will Be The Death of Me

College will really be the death of me. I mean I am sitting in my MTH 148 class right now and my professor seems as if she is trying to teach herself as she goes. She always seems so lost while giving a lecture. I didn't sign up for this! The professor I wanted left after a week because she had to take care of her kid. I understand and it is very noble of her to take the semester off, but the school could have picked a better teacher than this lady.

--------~~~~~~---------

Alright now that I am out of the math class, I left early because I can't stand her nasally voice. Math is not my only issue, history class is no walk in the park either and that is an online class so it makes it worse. My professor is a very rude guy and all the people I have met that have taken his class all said they had to repeat the class. So far I'm not doing too bad and I have a high C in the class. Aside from that I am doing pretty well in all my classes. Next semester however will really be the death of me. I have to take 18 credits and I will be there 4 days a week, possibly 5 as opposed to the 2 days a week this semester. Also they won't be the easiest of classes. It is going to get a bit overwhelming I guess.

Now I know I sound like I'm complaining a lot in this post and I am, but if you know me you know that I hate school. If it were up to me I probably wouldn't even be in college right now. Just to put a little spin in this story, I am going to school for a degree in Elementary Education. I hate school and I want to become a teacher. It doesn't make sense to me either.

~ A 

No comments:

Post a Comment