Sunday, October 14, 2012

A little introduction


So this is my first time blogging with words. I am on tumblr and I have gone on a couple of rants there and people liked them so I figured why not give this a shot. This blog will probably be things I find interesting like shows, movies, books, and interests. Or I may even go on some rants more often than I prefer.

Well I should probably say something about my self then? I am a nineteen year old in my sophomore year of college. I enjoy watching movies and different shows. I am majoring in elementary education. I hope to teach at the 2nd/3rd grade level. I love to read and no surprise Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite writers. I aspire to write a novel one day even if it doesn't get published I would just like to know that I can write one.

Anyway I hope you like my blog, or don't. I'll be back soon to chat some more :)

~ A

No comments:

Post a Comment