Sunday, April 24, 2016

Finish 5 by Cinco de Mayo: Update #2

Hello lovelies, I have finally managed to escape from the hole that I was in trying to get things done for the semester; considering I still have a lot to do before it's over, this update will be short and quick as well as the next few updates I am going to be attempting to catch up on. It has been about a month and a half and I only used up 1 more product....that hole I was in didn't allow for much time to put on makeup.

Tarte: macarons for you - I actually hit pan on this shadow a couple of days after the last update. Really great transition shade or something to throw in the crease for some added definition on quick days. But I have a lot of shades just like it and I have already moved on to try and hit pan on others. 














Now onto the products that I am still working on: 

Jordana Easy Liner for Lips in Rock n Rose: there is so little of this left that I am shocked that I haven't been able to finish it yet. I did get through more product but that is in part due to the fact that some of it broke because I had it wound up too high while I was lining my lips.

Icing Plumping Lip gloss: I really just need to keep smearing this on my lips whenever I get the chance, but I keep forgetting about it. I know I have said in the past that it doesn't work, but if I use it on my bare lips it does give that tingling sensation that you usually get from plumping glosses. I might try to just keep using it on its own from now until it is gone.

Garnier BB Cream: I have made really steady progress on this. I have decided to stop mixing it with the bb cream that I was so that I am using more of this alone. I realized that when I blend it in with my fingers it looks much better and more natural than with a brush. I have been wearing this, mascara, and my brows and just running out the door and I have been loving how natural and glowy and even my skin looks. I am falling in love with this product all over again.

Rimmel Scandaleyes in Black (not pictured b/c I'm a space case sometimes, forgive me): Have made alright progress on this. I know for a fact that I won't get through it, but I only need to get through 5 products and if I finish the other 3 above I will be fine. I am just happy to be getting some more use out of this because I am really itching to try all the new ones I have gotten recently, but I won't allow myself to until this is gone.


There it is. I am officially done/reached my goal on 2 out of the 6 products in this project. I have a couple of weeks left and I am not too worried just yet. Next update will be the finale, and I am excited to see if I can get through 3 more products.

**a/n: these marking were made on the 18th of April, have been too busy to actually take the photos and write out the post. Thanks for being patient!**

No comments:

Post a Comment