Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Mascara Mania

Hello lovelies, recently I decided that it was to clean out my mascaras and instead of adding them to my empties post, I could give them their own! 


1. Elizabeth Mott - It's So B!G - this was an alright mascara. I honestly don't remember it wowing me too much. It gave me good volume, but I had to layer it to get any sort of length.
2. Tarte - Lights, Camera, Lashes - I like this, if I was ever going to buy a high end mascara, this would be the one. It gave me good length and volume.
3. Maybelline - Colossal Volume Express waterproof - this wasn't my favorite. I hate having to try so hard to take my mascara off, and since this was waterproof I would come out of the shower and my lashes would still look the same. It is a wetter formula than I like and it never really dried out the way that most mascaras do. I won't be repurchasing this because it just didn't do much for me.
4. Covergirl - Be a Bombshell - This is a 2 step mascara and I could never really understand why. My lashes looked alright with this, nothing magical at all. This wasn't waterproof yet it always refused to get off of my eyelashes. I am pretty sure I have lost a few lashes to this mascara. I definitely won't be repurchasing this.
5. Maybelline - Mega Plush Volume Express - I was not a fan of this at all. I didn't feel like it did much for my lashes. Also the wand was terrible. I felt like I had no control over it because it was one of those flexible wands. I also remember the wand being very large and it would always make a mess on my eyelids.
6. Model Co. - Volumeyes - This was a decent mascara. I don't think I will buy it, but I remember it working pretty well. It didn't hold my curl well enough though.
7. Urban Decay - Perversion - I don't care for this mascara much at all. I think it works well enough, but to pay that much for a mascara that I am not in love with just doesn't make much sense. I remember getting the same effect with this as with the Model Co. one. 

So there you have it, just a quick run down of what I thought of these mascaras. I am still in search of the perfect mascara that gives volume, length, and holds a curl. If you have any suggestions, leave them below!

No comments:

Post a Comment