Friday, November 20, 2015

Empties #4 Hits and Misses

Hello lovelies, I have yet another empties post. I would like to add since most of my posts recently have been project pans that I am obsessed with doing lately, that the products I finish in those I do not add here. I just feel like there is no sense in talking about them more than I do when I do those posts. Anyway, on to the products that I have finished! 


Maybelline Great Lash mascara in clear. I was using this as a brow gel, but I think I won't be repurchasing this again. This is the second one I have gone through and I feel like it just doesn't hold my brows in place the way I need it to. I am currently using the Loreal Brow Stylist Plumper which I did a review on here
Too Faced Born This Way foundation sample. This came with 3 different shades and they were decent sized samples. I wanted to use it to see if it was something I would get with my 10% off coupon at Ulta, but this foundation broke me out. I was really sad about that because I had herd such good things about it. At least I got to try it out before wasting my money though. I had another one of these but gave it to my sister who loves this foundation. It wasn't enough coverage for me, but she gets along with it well. 
Tarte Lash Primer - I got this as part of a set that I had bought off of Hautelook. It is alright, but I won't be purchasing a full size of this.
ELF Instant Lift Brow Pencil in taupe. I used this all of twice before it broke and went missing. My carpet found it. I don't know if I will be repurchasing this just yet, I have a few other brow products to get through first, but I will consider it if I am ever making an ELF order.
Covergirl eyeliner - won't be repurchasing this. It skipped or if I went over where I already had product, it erased the product that was there. Also I found that this would often crumble off.
Lancome Dual Finish powder - there wasn't enough in this sample for me to actually see if I liked it or not.

There isn't much makeup there, but it has been quite a couple of months for skincare! 


Bath and Body Works Rome Honey Suckle Amore lotion. I love the smell of this, but I just don't find the lotion to be that moisturizing so I don't think I will be repurchasing this.
Soap and Glory Hand Food - this didn't finish, it actually just went bad. That was a bit of a wake up call and I need to start using what I have instead of buying more because I am literally throwing away my money. I do like this and have another one in stock already.
Olay Foaming Face Wash - this was really thick. I enjoyed using this to take off my makeup at the end of the night. It works well for when I have dryer skin and need something more moisturizing. I would repurchase if it was on sale.
St. Ives Fresh Skin exfoliater - I like the one for acne prevention, I think it is in the orange tube, better than this one, so I won't be repurchasing this particular one again.
Neutrogena oil free moisturizer - I like this and have another one. Works well and has SPF in it.
Tony Moly Skin Purifying sheet mask - This was nice. I don't know how well it worked but it was an interesting experience. It felt really slimey on my skin. 

So there you have it, all the products that I have gone through recently. I am doing a Project Use it Up over on my instagram that is full of skin care. If you would like to keep up with that my instagram name is subtlebeauty27blog. I am looking forward to starting the new year with a little less so I can have a fresh slate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment