Friday, November 13, 2015

Love to Project Pan! Finish 14 by Feb. 14 - Update #1

Hello lovelies, I have the first update of my Love to Project Pan Finish 14 by Feb. 14. There are a lot of products here and so I won't go on too much.


1. Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Honey. This isn't going as fast as I had hoped it would. I reach for it as often as I remember, but there just isn't much progress. This stains my lips pretty pink so I am not as big a fan of it as I thought I was. 
2. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer and Benefit Porefessionals. I am half way through the porefessional. I am enjoying it more than I thought would. I haven't touched the Smashbox one yet.
3. Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation. I am making decent progress on this. I don't know how accurate my marking for it is because there is an air bubble in there that I can't get out, but I use it just about everyday and at this point I am confident that I will have it finished by Feb. 14. 
4. The Balm Nude Dude single shadow in Flirty. There is a decent dip in there and I am close to hitting pan. I bought the Lorac Mega Pro 2 and got distracted from using this, but I have put that away until I finish this. I enjoy the shadow so I don't have much of a problem with that.
5. It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye. I have been using this everyday, but there is yet another air bubble and I am afraid if I try to get rid of it, all the product will come squirting out. I can't really tell if there is much progress or not so I just didn't make a new mark. I need so little of this and it will definitely take me a minute to get through it all.
6. Benefit Watts Up Highlighter. I wish I had more progress on this, especially after seeing how much Kristen Kay (one of the creators of the project) had made with the same product, but there isn't much. The issue is that I have been running late for class and this is an extra step that I opt out of. I just need to make sure I am actually trying to use it and I am sure my progress would be more. 
7. Noyah Desert Rose lipstick. I am not the biggest fan of this so the progress going slow is not that surprising. It is not a flattering color on me at all and I only wear it at home, and I am not at home much between school and work. I will not be missing this when it is gone.
8. Mary Kay Nourishine Lipgloss in au Naturel. I made decent progress on this. It is something that I put on when I remember. I realized that I am just not too big a fan of lipgloss. If it wasn't for project pans, I probably wouldn't use them that much at all.
9. Maybelline Babylips in Grape Vine. I am making decent progress on this. It was basically a gimme product, but I am trying to get through all of my babylips and I won't be repurchasing them at all. They just aren't as moisturizing as I would like. 
10. Bare Minerals 5-in-1 eye base. I have been using this a lot, but I can't see any actual progress. I can't wipe the sides with the brush and the stopper is impossible to get out. I guess I will just keep using it until there isn't anymore coming of the brush.
11. Maybelline instant age rewind brightener. I was using the bye bye undereye more than this, but I think I am going to switch to putting all my focus on this until it is done. I feel like you can go through these rather quickly, so it shouldn't be an issue.
12. Tre'stique mini matte lip crayon in Nantucket Nude. I thought I would have more progress on this as well. It makes for a great highlight for the center of the lips. 
13. Rimmel Scandaleyes in Nude. Kristen Kay has this in her project as well, and she suggested using this as an eye base after her eye primer and I think I am going to try that because I am not making nearly as much progress as I should. 
14. Pacifica eyeliner in Fringe. Not enough progress on this because I got a Jordana brown eyeliner that I was loving and I should have been using this instead. I put away all my eyeliners aside from these 2 so I don't fee tempted to use anything else. 


I haven't finished any of my products yet, but I am hopeful for next month. If I focus more on one specific item as opposed to bouncing between all of them I think I would get through them or at least see more progress on them.

Goals for next month: 
1. Finish the Benefit Porefessionals
2. Be almost completely done with the Maybelline Instant age rewind
3. Hit pan on the Flirty eye shadow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update: Right after I posted this I made it my mission to use that Noyah lipstick and as I was putting it on it broke. I will try to keep using it even though it looks like a mess, but if for whatever reason I deem it unusable, I will replace it with another Maybelline Babylips. 

1 comment:

  1. I think you'll enjoy using the Rimmel eye kohl as an eye base! Cant wait to hear your thoughts.
    I think you're safe to toss the Noyah lipstick (esp since it broke and you arent a fan) <3

    ReplyDelete