Thursday, July 16, 2015

July Ipsy

Hello lovely readers, I haven't posted an Ipsy unboxing in a really long time....since October of 2013....well I haven't stopped getting them I was just being a bad blogger for a while there. Anyway, I usually like what I get in my bags well enough, but this month had me excited enough that I wanted to share it with you all.



You can see that the bag is really cute and the theme is Summer Lovin'.

1. Tarte Amazonian clay waterproof bronzer in Park Avenue Princess. This bronzer has a cult following and now I know why! Was super excited to get this and if it looks as good on my face as it swatched on the back of my hand I would definitely consider purcahsing a full size.

2. Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvinator. Love getting exfoliator samples and this one smells amazing! Probably because it has papaya in it.

3. Be a Bombshell Cosmetics lip balm in french kiss. This is a nice lip balm. I like that this isn't tinted at all and it is just a normal chapstick because I was a little worried when I seen the pink.

4. OFRA Eyeshadow and Highlighter in Bliss. This is one of the prettiest pinky champagne colors that I now own. The packaging it came in is so cheap, but I can just place the pan, which I'm pretty sure is full size, in my everyday palette.

5. Octavio La Playa sea salt spray. Now that I have done the keratin treatment to my hair I find it kind of hard to curl my hair without the curls falling out so I'm excited to see if this will give it more texture and volume like it claims. Also, huge bonus that it doesn't smell like coconuts because I do not like that smell.


As excited I am about all of the products I got this month, these 2 were definitely the standouts. I love highlighting my face....can get borderline discoball when I get carried away at time...so of course I like the highlight and then there is the Tarte bronzer in here. I squealed a little when I saw this because 1. the packaging is so freakin cute and 2. because there is so much hype around this bronzer and how it is perfect for more fair skin. 

So there is my really exciting July Ipsy bag. Are you subscribed? What did you get this month? 

If you don't know, Ipsy is a monthly subscription that is $10 and you get 4-5 deluxe sample items that ranges from makeup to hair care to skin care. I really enjoy getting it and I have been getting it for about 2 years now. You can sign up here: https://www.ipsy.com/new?refer=6iih

No comments:

Post a Comment