Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Finish 13 By Halloween

Hello lovelies! So I decided that I would take part in yet another seasonal project pan that is currently going on and that is Finish 13 by Halloween! There are quite a few products to get through so I'll just get right into it.


Mac Mineralized SkinFinish Natural in Medium. As soon as I finish the powder in my Finish 5 By Fall project I believe I can get through this pretty quickly. Especially if I use it as a foundation which is how I was using it before it got pushed to the back of my drawer.
Mac Studio Finish concealer in NW25. This is dark for me so I have to use it underneath foundation and I don't like it as much as when I got it. This is another on that will have to wait until I finish the concealers in my other project though.
Yaby Natural Finish Liquid Foundation in Buff. I think I got this from Ipsy. It has been in my collection for too long and I just don't want it taking up space anymore. I have used it a couple times and I don't think I will purchase a full one when I finish it off.
Garnier BB Cream in Light/Medium. This is the one for combination - oily skin and I love this. It has really good coverage for a BB cream. I will repurchase this when I run out of this because it is the only thing that looks good on my skin. I think they reformulated it but I hope my skin will agree with the new one as much as it does with this.
Pix! Flawless Beauty Primer. I love this for making my skin have a natural glow to it. I don't know that it actually makes my makeup last any longer though. I would consider buying a full size when I run out of this one.
e.l.f. Contouring Blush and Bronzer. This is the original one in Blush/Bronze. I have had this in my collection for a really long time and I want to get some more use out of it. I don't know that I would buy this specfic one again but I already got my hands on the cream one and I love that. My goal is to at least hit pan on this not necessarily finish it off. If I could finish it that would be great though! I'm counting each of these as one by the way.

Rimmel Scandaleyes in 001 Black. I use this to tightline everyday so I'm not too worried about getting through this. It transfers to my waterline so I don't know that I would repurcahse this specific color again.
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze and Barely Branded. I want to hit pan on the bronze one because I have had this forever but I feel like I can't make it through this product. I want to completely finsih off Barely Branded or make a bigger area of pan. I will be repurchasing both of these when they are finished because they make the best bases!
Salon Perfect Eyebrow Pencil in Taupe. I bought this at Walmart because it was cheap and I needed something to practice filling in my brows with that wasn't too expensive and now it is just taking up space. It shouldn't take too long to get through this because of how much sharpening it takes.

Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me. This shouldn't be too hard to get through and I needed another product. Also, like I said when I added my other Baby Lips in Finish 5 by Fall, I just need to get these out of my collection.
Almay Liquid Lipbalm in Blooming. I don't think it will take me too long to get through this. It is only lightly tinted so it makes a great topper to just about any lip color. It makes my lips pretty soft but I don't know that I would be repurchasing because it has sat in my collection for too long.


So there you have it! It is a lot of product, but I'm excited to tackle the challenge. These are all things that have been in my collection for too long and I just want to use them before they go bad. If you are taking part in any project pan I would love to keep up with your progress so leave a link down below. I've been obsessed with watching them on youtube lately, it has gotten me motivated to use what I have! I will be posting updates at the end of each month.




No comments:

Post a Comment