Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Project 10 Pan Fail...Intro to a New Project?

Hello lovelies, as you can tell from the title of this post I have failed at my Project 10 Pan. In my most recent empties you will have seen that I finished the 2 mascaras that I wanted to use, so it wasn't a complete bust of a project. When I say fail I mean that I think I just wasn't going about the whole thing correctly. I started watching PrettyPistol86 on youtube and she is the Project Pan queen in my opinion. So I am going to start a new project based on how she does hers.

This time it will be one of those seasonal challenges: Finish 5 by Fall.

I will choose 6 products (1 will be a safety net in case I can't finish one of the original 5) and will only have 3 months to finish them. This will hopefully make me feel like I need to finish them and that I actually will.

1. Rimmel Stay Matte translucent powder: I, like many others, enjoy using this powder, but the packaging on mine is broken and I already hit pan on thi so if I use it exclusively I will be able to finish it within the next 3 months I think. I have a backup waiting to be used!

2. Rimmel Scandeleyes in Nude. This is my favorite liner for my waterline and I use it just about every day, however I have had this for so long and I'm kind of worried that I won't actually be able to finish it. I will be marking my progress on the piece of paper that you see in the photo.

3. Mary Kay eyeliner in black. This is not my favorite eyeliner and it has been in my collection for way too long so I just want to finish it off. I have a lot less of it than the nude eyeliner so if I use it to tightline I should be able to finish it.

4. Maybelline Fit Me concealer in sand. I don't have too much of this left and I use this as my face concealer so I'm hoping that it won't take too long to finish off. I have a backup of this in my makeup bag in my purse. Will definitely be repurchasing when I finish off a few other concealers.

5. Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer in fair. I don't have too much of this left either as you can see from the starting line on the container. I use this to highlight my face and underneath my eyes. I probably won't be repurchasing after I finish because it has some sparkles in it and when my concealer fades the sparkles are left behind.

6. Maybelline Baby Lips in Coral Crush. I have way too many of these and it is time I start moving them out of my collection. This one is a nice one for summer so it shouldn't be too hard for me to get through.

So there are my 5 products and my one freebee. I think 3 months will be long enough for me to finish the powder and the 2 concealers. I'm a little worried about the 2 liners. My goal is to finish at least 4 of these to make it a successful project. Let me know if any of you are trying to complete a project, I have been really into them lately and like to see progress it is motivating for me. I will be doing monthly updates from now on the 23rd of each month.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Update~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is a new picture of my Stay Matte powder because I had to repress it. Also it will be easier to see my progress now.



No comments:

Post a Comment