Friday, July 24, 2015

Finish 5 by Fall - Update #1


Hello lovely readers. A day late, but here is my progress on my Finish 5 by Fall project pan. I have been using the products for about 2 weeks now and I feel like I have made some decent progress. 

As you can see there is a lot more container showing on both the concealers. I have been using them exclusively so that isn't much of a shock. I have also got a little more pan on the powder. My repressing wasn't the greatest and I hope that it doesn't crumble to pieces when I wear it down a little more. The eyeliner has not budged. I am wearing it in my waterline every day, but there is no progress on that at all. I think I am going to start using that to highlight underneath my eyebrows and innercorners. I have another 2 of these opened and I really want to use them before they go bad. As for the babylips, well my lips constantly look like I sucked on a popsicle for hours. 

I switched the black eyeliner out for this Be a Bombshell eye base in Submissive. The eyeliner was really dried out and I had to press too hard to get anything out and it just wasn't worth torturing my eyeballs. This eye base is pretty similar to Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze (which is in my Finish 13 by Halloween project pan!). The consistency is a bit thinner so I have to really layer it. Also I noticed that my shadows have been looking really gold on top of this. I works for some looks, but I'll be happy when this is out of my collection. I am going to try to stick to using one side of this so that I could really see the progress on it. It has 2.5 g in here, a little more than half of a color tattoo, I don't think it will be too difficult to use considering I use it every day.

There you have it! I look forward to making my way through these products since they have been in my collection for a long time. Some goals for next time are to finish both the concealers and the babylips. I will post my next update on August 23rd....hopefully it will actually be on that day and not a day later.

No comments:

Post a Comment