Sunday, December 23, 2012

Current Reads/Winter Break Update

Well so far so good during this break. Not too much going on really. I'm done with the first season of "Doctor Who" now and on to the next, so I guess that means I enjoy it. I also caught up a bit on my DVR. I know you may think that I watch too much TV, but at this time there really isn't much else to do. I am not stupid enough to go shopping the last few days before Christmas because that is when the especially crazy people come out. There is also the fact that people are going mad and thought the world was going to end on the 21st and decided they didn't want to buy presents.

As for the reading, I am moving along with Seeing Julia by Katherine Owen. It is progressing along nicely and I enjoy the story line so far. I like that You are getting to know more and more about the other people in Julia's life as she talks to the therapist. I am also curious if we are going to be reading more about the character Jacob Winston, who was a savior from the beginning. I don't want to give away too much in case you choose to read it yourself. Also I am reading The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets Nest by Stieg Larrson and me and my cousin decided to make a little book club out of it. I am excited for this considering I've never been a part of a book club. I like the idea of being able to discuss the reading with someone. Maybe that way I won't have weird dreams that have to do with the book and its characters that I am reading at the time.

There are also apps, apps, and more apps that are being downloaded on my phone. I think they are a great way to waste time, time that I seem to have so much of. My only problem is that I am not able to stick to one of them. Some I think are pointless and get uninstalled after an hour or so. There are others that I download and it is all going well, and then you have to pay for something or it just gets really complicated. I don't mind the complicated games as much as the games that lead you on. You're fine and then all of a sudden you have to start paying for things left and right. Anyway, there are so many options out there that are available.

Well, that is how my winter break has been so far. Not too exciting of course. Oh! But there was some snow! As a winter baby I do love the snow. It is one of the most beautiful things to me to see it on the ground sparkling like diamonds. I don't care what anyone says, I love the snow and I like it cold.



No comments:

Post a Comment