Monday, December 17, 2012

Winter Break

Well, now that the semester is over and all the finals and essays are done, I can relax. Being the completely unproductive person that I am, I plan on doing unproductive things over break. I am pretty sure no one actually cares what I am going to do, but the point of this blog is for you to get into my head, and so I am granting you access.

My best friend over break will be Netflix. I will definitely be watching movies, not exactly sure which ones just yet, but there will be plenty. Also I will be watching many shows. I just started Doctor Who. I don't know how far into it I will get because I'm not too into SciFi that has to do with aliens, but it is pretty decent so far. There are also the other shows that I have been watching, such as Supernatural, Psych, and How I Met Your Mother. I have plenty on my DVR recorded as well that will also have to be watched. Yeah, I am a bit of a TV junkie, judge all you like.

Now, so that my brain doesn't completely turn to mush before the next semester starts in January, I will be reading. Hopefully I will finish reading one of the three books listed in my last post. Also I will be working on crochet and knitting, because I really am an old lady at heart. May also be starting a job, but not too sure about that one. I am going to be doing anything that will be keeping me fairly busy really.

Most importantly I will probably be blogging a bit more now. I have a few posts that I have started and never really finished. Anyway, now reading over this I guess it won't be the most unproductive month of my life. So, if you have any suggestions for movies or shows or books or anything you like, feel free to suggest some. I'd really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment