Monday, November 6, 2017

Sephora VIB Sale Wishlist

Hello lovelies, here is a list of products that I have my eye on for the Sephora VIB sale. If you are a rouge member the dates are 2 weekends: 11/3 - 11/6 and 11/10 - 11/15 with 20% off. VIB members dates are 11/10 - 11/15 with 20% off. Beauty Insiders dates are 11/10 - 11/15 but with only 15% off.


Sephora Favorites Superstars Everyday Must Haves Set. At $75 this kit is a great value, but if I am able to get it for an even better price then why not? These sets come with so much to try. I have only tried a couple of these products so it is definitely worth getting it for me so I am not paying so much for each of these minis individually. 








Huda Beauty Contour and Strobe Lip Set. $25. I plan on getting this is the shade Muse/ Angelic. I think this is such a beautiful set. Again this is something that I haven't tried again. I like holiday sets since they are a good value. I have heard such good things about Huda Beauty lip products and figured this would be a good way to try them out for myself. I also like the color of this and figured I would actually be likely to wear it.





Sephora Favorites Glow For It. $40. I am a sucker for these Sephora Favorites sets I swear. I bought one of these highlighter kits a year or two ago and it was a purchase that I did not regret. Benefit Highbeam is the only product that I have from this set so I know I won't be disappointed with this purchase either. I love a good highlight and I love trying different forms of highlight so I knew I wanted this right when I saw it. 






Nars Soft Matte Creamy Concealer. $30. I don't know that I would pay the full price for this concealer, but with 20% off I think it is worth a try. I have sampled this before but I just couldn't get myself to buy it because I always had too much concealer. I have been working through my products so I think that it is ok for me to get a new one to add to me collection. 







Nars x Man Ray: Love Triangle Blush/Lipstick Set. $24. I love the Nars Audacious lipsticks. I haven't tried the blushes though so I thought this would be a nice little set to get. I want to get it in the Deep Throat/Barbara set. I think this is the best combo that they have to offer. 










So there are the products that I have on my wishlist to purchase on the 10th. Are there any products you think I should add to my wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment