Monday, November 20, 2017

Project 10 Pan

Hello lovelies. I have fallen out of step with project panning. I find it such a shame that I let life completely take over and dropped all my projects that I had going at the beginning of this year. To be fair to myself though I have not been purchasing much makeup at all and even decluttered a bunch. However, as of late with the Sephora VIB sale and Ulta sales...well I have managed to do some damage. So this new project pan is a little bit of a redemption for myself. Hopefully I will have these items out of my collection or my goal met before my little man is here in February. There is no actual time line for this project. I just want to finish or reach my goal on 10 products. I think I may be adding in new products each time I finish to keep me constantly working on products until I reach 10 because I know a couple of these products have a long way to go on them. Anyway I am rambling so I'll just get right to the products I have chosen.


1. Maybelline - Better Skin Foundation - I love this foundation. I am starting at the orange line. As you can see there isn't much left in it. I love how this doesn't feel heavy on my skin and when it is really hot and humid here in Florida I really appreciate it. It is very natural looking and just makes me look really good.

2. Smashbox - Primer Water - I have had this for some time and lately my skin has been feeling dehydrated so I have actually been enjoying using it. I don't know that it actually prolongs the wear of my foundation, but it feels good.

3. NYC - Liquid Lipshine in Nude York City - I can't mark where I am on this, but I know that I have used it more than a handful of times so it can't be that full. I enjoy how this doesn't stay sticky or gloopy on my lips but adds a pretty long lasting shine. This nude is great over an lip color or on its own.

4. Maybelline - Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze - The cream shadows that don't die. I know I won't finish this nearly as soon as any of the other products, but I want to get more use out of my cream shadows. This is a great one for the looks I have been going for so I hope to get a lot of use from it.

5. Urban Decay - Naked Basics - Venus goal to hit pan - I know I am really close on this one. especially since I target my brush when I use it. I love this as an inner corner highlight. 

6. Urban Decay - Naked Basics - Foxy  goal to hit pan - This has a pretty significant dent in it as well. I prefer W.O.S. to this, but it works as a base to set my primer and as a brow bone highlighter.


7. Jordana - Liquid Eye Pencil in Espresso Last - This will take me forever to get through, but I have been enjoying using brown eyeliner instead of black so I am excited to get some use out of this. Its a really creamy pencil.

8. Essence - Lip Liner in Satin Mauve - I have a backup of this and I really don't need to have 2. I love the color of this and it is a really good lip liner. It isn't too creamy or too stiff. It is that perfect in between.

9. J Cat - Big lip pencil in Caramel Mocha - I really just need to get thru this already.

10. Tarte - Cheek Stain in Dazed - Not much left in this and I thought it was a good product to use up. I know it will take me a while but I like a cream blush on an easy day or even under my powder blushes to make them last longer.

11. Tarte - The Sculptor - I know I can get this out of my collection if I just focus on using it more. I just forget to use my cream products before I set my face.


So 11 products to get me started. Not sure whether updates will be biweekly or monthly. I usually do monthly but I feel like I should be able to see some actual progress since these are all pretty basic daily products.

No comments:

Post a Comment