Monday, November 27, 2017

Project Ipsy Reboot

Hello lovelies, I have decided to reboot my project ipsy. It has been more than a few months since I have abandoned this project. I know the first year I did this I didn't do the greatest on it, but I did manage to finish some products or declutter if I found that I didn't like them after continued use. As part of the decluttering before my move in May, I guess a lot of products were ipsy products. I have also managed to finish a couple since then. The way I am going to attempt this time around is to start with 10 products based on oldest to newest in my collection. Each month I will add 5 new products. I am very pleased to say that I don't have enough products to add beyond the month of October and even for that month I couldn't add a full 5 products. I think out of the 63 products that I have I should be able to reach my goal of 50 by the end of 2018. Anyway, as usual, I am rambling way too much and I'm just going to get into the products now.


1. Sexy Hair - Spray Clay - I don't know how much is in this can, but it can't be much. It'll be a good way to get me to start styling my hair more.

2. Bella Terra - Mineral Shimmer in Navy - I really enjoy this navy blue pigment, but it is a pigment and it is navy blue which means I am pretty sure it will be impossible for me to finish this up. I am excited to see how much of it I can use in a year though.

3. Starlooks - Gem Eyeliner in Amethyst - As much as I love this eyeliner I hate it. It is such a gorgeous amethyst color but it has glitter in it and I see that glitter lingering underneath my eyes for days after I wear this.

4. J Cat - Big Lip Pencil in Caramel Mocha - This is taking me forever to finish but I have it in this project and in my current Project 10 Pan  so I am hoping that is the motivation I need to get this lip pencil out! 

5. Mally - Eyeliner in Starshine - This is a silver eyeliner so I don't know how often I will actually reach for it, but it is really pretty and I am hoping to get some good use out of it.


6. Zoya - Nail Polish in Odette - This is a gorgeous and fun twist on a neutral color for my nails. However it chips after a day and half. I don't know if that means I'll be going through it faster or not but we will see.

7. NYX - Butter Gloss in Creme Brule - This is getting there I think. I can't really tell which is why I didn't mark it, but when I move the applicator around in there I can see about half way through the product.

8. Nicole by OPI - Nail Polish in Feeling Very Cherry - I love this polish, especially for this time of year. You can't really see the markings, but I am a little less than half way through this polish.

9. It Cosmetics - Bye Bye Undereye - There is no way that this should last me much longer, but it has proven to be the concealer that just won't quit.

10. Urban Decay - Lip Liner in Ozone - I still have this because I never really reach for it. It shouldn't take me long to get through though since it doesn't have any color and I can match it with any lip product.

So there are the 10 products that I will be working on to start this project. Some of these will take me forever like the eye liners, but I know I can get through others relatively quick if I focus on them. I will update this project monthly.

No comments:

Post a Comment