Saturday, November 25, 2017

End of the Year Declutter

Hello lovelies, recently I decided it was time to update my inventory. I am so pleased that I have managed to cut my collection by a third. I decluttered before my move to Florida in May and haven't bought much makeup (until recently) and I have just been using a lot of it up. Anyway, while I was taking my inventory I thought I would do a last round of decluttering for the year. It wasn't much, but here are the few things that I have chosen to get rid of.


Rimmel Stay Matte Primer - This was on its last legs. I had previously been trying to pan this. It is a fine primer but it smells like glue. This was something that I could ignore before, but with super pregnancy nose I can't ignore any smell.

Temptu Liquid Bronzer - I enjoyed this while it was good, but it went bad. It smells of alcohol and no matter how much a shake it before use it still comes out separated.

Cover FX custom Cover Drops - This was a sample that was way too dark for me from the start. I tried to use it to darken foundations but there was so little product in here and it has always been hard to get out of the bottle. This also turned bad and is a little clumpy in there.

Colour Pop Super Shocked Matte Shadow in Hanky Panky - I was attempting to use this up, but it just crumbles and makes a mess when I try to use it. I have so many cream shadows to go through that it really isn't worth the effort.


Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Piccadilly Pink - getting rid of this because I really don't like the color and don't see myself wanting to even try to use it up.

Covergirl lipstick in Sultry - While I love this color it has gone bad. Just a reminder that I need to be using my lipsticks more instead of buying while I have so many.

Covergirl lipstick in Delicious - Again it went bad before I could finish using it up.

Hikari lipstick in Cabernet - A lipstick I got from ipsy a while back. I have never been a fan of the color. If it is gonna be a dark lip then I want it to stay that way. This fades into too bright of a pink for me.

So there are teh few products that I decided I didn't want to take into 2018 with me. I have plenty of products that I will be working on so hopefully a few more will be out before the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment