Friday, September 25, 2015

Finish 5 by Fall Final Update


Hello lovelies, I write for you today my final Finish 5 by Fall update. This was a tough one, but I finished 5 products and my first project pan was a success! 

I wasn't too worried about the concealers, and they were pretty easy to get through. I will be repurchasing the Maybelline Fit Me concealer but not the Rimmel Wake Me Up. 

The Maybelline BabyLips in Coral Crush was pretty easy to get through, but I won't be purchasing any more of them until I get through my entire collection of them. I probably won't repurchase any even after that. I don't feel like they are as moisturizing as I would like. 

The Rimmel Stay Matte powder was a mess towards its end. I ended up just crushing it and turning it into a loose powder to get through it. I have already repurchased, but I know that I won't be putting it in my travel makeup bag because the packaging is terrible and ruined everything the first time round. 

be a bombshell cream shadow in submissive. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to make it through a quarter of the product. I started to really pack it on in the end honestly. I am relieved to be able to put it away now though. It is alright, but if I used too much it would crease. I much prefer the Maybelline Color Tattoos over this. 

I hadn't anticipated that the Rimmel Scandaleyes nude eyeliner would be so hard to get through. As you can see from the markings on my paper, I didn't make it through a lot. I like this product, so I am not too worried about having to continue using it. I already own a back up of that as well. This was the one product I couldn't finish, but I only needed to finish 5.

Overall, I think this was a huge success. I am currently working on minimizing my collection and put myself on a no-buy until I completely finish 10 products, so finishing these definitely helped. Also having to consistently use a product really gives you a sense of if you like it or not. 


No comments:

Post a Comment