Monday, September 21, 2015

Empties #3 - Hits and Misses


Hello lovelies, I have for you some more empties. I am going to get right into it since there is a bit to get through. 

1. Revlon Bold Laquer mascara - liked it enough but not enough to repurchase it. I think the regular grow luscious in the green and silver packaging is better than this. 

2. equate makeup wipes - I don't use wipes unless I have a total cake face on and my cleanser doesn't feel like it will be enough. I do use these to clean up while I am doing my makeup and when I go on a swatchfest (happens at least 3 nights a week). They work well enough and are inexpensive. I have repurchased these time and time again.

3. realtree for her - I got this perfume in an ipsy bag I believe. I was so sad when it finished because I am obsessed with the way that this smells. If I was any good at describing smells I would explain this but I am not so I won't. I will be purchasing a full size!

4. Real Techniques sponge - I have already purchased a new one. It is really inexpensive and I love the way that it applies makeup. This one was just getting old and started to crack so I got some when Ulta had 20% off. I also got all 3 of my sisters using it now too.

5. Chapstick in Strawberry - I know I am not the only that counts actually finishing a chapstick and not losing it somewhere as a victory. This is my favorite chapstick and once I get through all of mine it will probably be the only one I purchase. Have already repurchased, love this flavor!

6. elf makeup remover pen - i love this for when I get a random mascara dot on my brow bone --happens often-- or when I want to achieve a perfect wing. It is only $3 and I have purchased it countless times already. Made the mistake of not closing one of them properly though and so it dried out pretty quick. 

7. Bare Republic sunscreen - I didn't actually finish this, however I am tossing it because it separated. I don't know how long I have had it, but it wasn't that long. Will not purchase a full size of this. 

8. Benefit Porefessional - I like this primer, but I am not sure I would actually purchase a full size. I like the one from dr. brandt more. Once I get through all of my primers and samples, I will probably purchase that one over this. I don't hate getting samples of it though, just not sure I would spend that much money on it.

9. elf Makeup Mist and Set - I really like this for daily use. It doesn't always have the best spray, but it works well enough. I have already repurchased it. 

10. Mary Kay black eyeliner - If you seen my original Finish 5 by Fall you would know that this was one of the 5, however it was incredibly dried out. I didn't like this too much when I originally got it so I won't be repurchasing it. I have tried far better liners than this one. 

So there you have it. These are all the products that I have finished recently. Keep in mind that this does not include the products that I use for my project pans that I have going on. I keep those in a separate bag so that I can keep track of what I have going on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment