Monday, August 31, 2015

Finish 13 by Halloween Update #1

Hello lovelies, today I write for you about yet another project pan that I am doing.

Right off the bat, you may have noticed that I chose to change one of my products. I didn't realize how hard it would be to get through the cream shadows. I have a bronze one in my Finish 5 by Fall project, and at this point I am really sick of the color and I can't wait to not have to base my eye looks on that. I chose instead another Maybelline baby lips in Twinkle.


Here is my progress on some of the face products. I hit pan on the blush! Really excited about that and consider that to be one product done because I only wanted to hit pan on it. Relieved that I don't have to use this anymore and have already started using my more Fall appropriate blushes. The bronzer has a decent dip in it and I'm close to hitting pan I think. I don't mind having to use this everyday. I have actually been using it on my eyes with either the bronzer all over the lid or just in the crease with the blush as my lid shade. With a bronze base it comes out rather nice. I used the yaby foundation only a couple of times, I think I am going to start focusing on just using that and putting the bb cream on the side. I don't know my progress on the pixi primer because I can't see through it, but I am using it everyday and I think I am making decent progress on it. The Garnier BB Cream has been getting used just about everyday and I think I'm close to actually finishing it up, but I want a break from it. I start school in a week and I don't mind using that whereas the yaby foundation isn't my favorite. I have used the mac mineralized skin finish a couple of times as well, I think I have hit more pan on it than I already had. I'm still working on my Rimmel Stay Matte powder, but as soon as that is done, which will be soon, I think this will be gone before I know it. Especially if I use it as a foundation.


I think the product I have made the most progress on is the Almay Liquid Lip Balm. I enjoy using it on top of my lipsticks or just on its own. The babylips in cherry me is taking longer than I thought to get through, but I will make it through. You can kind of see that I am working on clearing the edges of both the color tattoo and the concealer. I am about to start making more progress on the concealer because I am just about a day or two away from finishing my fit me concealer. I think I just want to use half of both of those and would consider them a win for this project and just maybe add them to future projects. The 2 pencils are taking way longer than I expected they would. They each just made about one line on the paper difference. I sharpen that brow pencil a lot, but it isn't going anywhere. Honestly it is a little discouraging, but I will continue on. There is no progress on the twinkle babylips because I just switched it out last night. 

So there you have it. Not much progress, but I still have 2 months and am confident that I can make a lot more progress. My goals for the next update is to be done with the babylip in Cherry Me and hit pan on the bronzer. I think I will also be able to get though the yaby foundation in the next month. 



No comments:

Post a Comment