Monday, August 24, 2015

Finish 5 by Fall Update #2

Hello lovelies, today I have my second update for my Finish 5 by Fall Project pan.


So, I have made a bit of progress since my first update. One thing you might have noticed is that I have repressed, yes again, my Stay Matte powder. It keeps falling apart and am so happy to be almost done with it. However, this way I can mark it a lot easier and can see more of my progress, I don't remember when I repressed it. 

Here are the 2 products I have finished so far. The babylips was pretty easy to get through, my lips are looking more plump because I was constantly applying lip balm. I was kind of hard use towards the end because of the plastic, so I did end up just using my finger a lot more which I'm not a fan of, but who cares because it is gone now! The concealer is a lot more empty than it looks. I can actually see through the bottom of the container. Was really happy to finish it because I have never finished a concealer before, in fact it is I think the first not chapstick or mascara makeup item that I have ever finished! I won't be repurchasing either one of these even though they were nice to use while I had them. 

Here are the products that I have left to finish in the next month. The Fit Me concealer is really close to being finished. The line I drew is not very accurate but oh well. I will probably be done with it this week. I made decent progress with the powder since I started the project. I finally started making decent progress on the Scandeleyes eyeliner. Using it to clean up around my eyebrows has been helping with moving the product along. As for the eye base I don't know if you can tell in the picture, but I have made some incredible progress on this. I decided that I only want to use half of it and so I really started focusing on one corner, where you can see that I have hit pan. It also has a pretty good dip in it overall. 

I don't think I can finish the eyeliner or half of the eye base within the next month. The powder will probably be a little bit harder to get through as well. I will be happy with at least a quarter of the eye base gone and the pencil to be half of what I originally started with. We will see what happens in this next month though! Regardless I am proud that I am really sticking to this challenge! 


No comments:

Post a Comment