Friday, January 11, 2013

WB Final Update

Well, my winter break is pretty much over now. I will definitely miss the downtime, but I am excited to get myself busy with something. I haven't been up to much really, just trying to reorganize my room. I managed to finish my closet, throwing out unnecessary things and throwing out my sisters' things that have been in there for far too long. If they want it they can come and get it, otherwise it is not my problem.

Anyway, I am working on my shelves and desk now and it is not as easy to organize. I realized that I have a lot of stuff. So, I am going to try to do a bunch DIY projects and find little things that will help keep me organized. I am also going to try and do it on a budget. I want to keep it to $50 but I feel like that would too little. I am trying to save money right because I will be hopefully attending university and that is going to cost a pretty penny. I think Target will definitely be one of my first stops. It has that dollar section and there are always other really nice things in the room area and all over the store. Its going to take a bit of effort to do, but it isn't impossible. It is a fun little project for my last weekend of nothing to do.

As for my reading, it has slowed down a bit on all three. I am kind of more into movies at the moment. Netflix has a good collection of classic movies I watched as a kid and I was excited to watch them all. I would definitely recommend rewatching them all, and if you have children then I am sure that they will love all of them as well. It is just a good blast from the past I guess.

Now, I have a bucketlist and I am debating whether or not I should put it up. I want to because I want to add one more thing to my "Goals for the 2013". I want to complete at least 5 things off of it. I have crossed off one thing and that makes me pretty happy. Let me know if you are interested in seeing it or if you have things that you think I should add onto it. I am always open for suggestions.

Oh and before I forget, everyone please pray that I get into this Physics class that I need. I won't be able to graduate this year without it!

No comments:

Post a Comment