Friday, February 9, 2018

Project Ipsy Reboot February Update

Hello lovelies, I am a little overdue on posting my update on my project ipsy. Too be honest I am a little reluctant to do this because I still haven't finished anything and it is kind of discouraging and I am only 2 months in. I really need to buckle down on these products or else I won't finish anything this year.


1. Sexy Hair Spray Clay - Didn't use this at all this month.

2. Bella Terra Mineral Shimmer in Navy - Haven't used this either.

3. Starlooks Eyeliner in Amethyst - No progress to show here but I did use this a couple times. I just don't need to sharpen it.

4. J Cat Big Lip Pencil in Caramel Mocha - Same steady progress on this one. I think this was the only product that showed a decent amount of progress honestly.

5. Mally Eyeliner in Star Shine - I think I used this once. Silver eyeliner is just not the most everyday type of thing for me.

6. Zoya Nail Polish in Odette - The only other product where you can see some actual progress.

7. Nyx Butter Gloss in Creme Brule - This is still going strong even though I can see a lot through the sides of the packaging.

8. Nicole by OPI Nail Polish in Feeling Very Cherry - I think I used this once this month.


9. It Bye Bye Undereye - Still the concealer that won't quit. I have been trying to make a conscious effort to use it more though.

10. Urban Decay Ozone lipliner - Somehow managed to make zero progress with this. I haven't been reaching for lip liners much though.

11. Bella Pierre eyeliner in Ebony - A little surprised at my progress on this one honestly.

12. Trestique Eye Crayon in Aspen Pine - I used this once and really enjoyed the look, but it barely made a dent in the usage.

13. Skone Lip Liner in Wine - Didn't use this at all.

14. Aila Nail Laquer in Mister Pookies - Made the littlest bit of progress with this one.

15. The Balm Liquid Lipstick in Committed - Not gonna lie I forgot this was a part of the project. I did use it a couple of times though.

Products that I will be adding in this month:


16. Coastal Scents eyeliner in 01 - Another black eyeliner. This is just gonna make the progress on all of this that much more difficult for me.

17. KB Shimmer nail Polish in My Life's Porpoise - As you can see this is basically brand new. Every time I try to paint my nails with it I am not the biggest fan. However, I used it yesterday and I actually liked it. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that my hands are a little tanner here in FL.

18. Luxie Eyeshadow in No. 290 - I love this single and it has been a while since I reached for it. Kind of excited that it got added to this project. Goal is to hit pan not completely finish it up.

19. Model Co Highlighting Trio - I am only going to pan the champagne shade. I know I won't use the pink or the tan because neither one suits my skin tone. This is a good highlighter, but it has glitter in it so hopefully I can move this out sooner rather than later.

20. Pacifica Lipstick in Nudie Red - I enjoy this color so I am hoping it won't be too hard to pan.

There you have it. Like I said in the beginning the progress is really discouraging. Honestly I am due to have my baby any day now so I don't even know how much progress I will actually make in the next month either. I am gonna try and put more effort into it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment