Friday, January 12, 2018

Project 10 Pan Update #2

Hello lovely people, I have for you today an update on my project 10 pan. It has been a month since my last update and unfortunately I haven't finished any more projects since my last update. I do have some progress though so here we go!


1. Smashbox Primer Water - So close to being done with this. If I had worn makeup a little more I may have been done with this, but as of right now it is still hanging on.

2. NYC lipgloss in Nude York City - I am making good progress on this I think. I am starting to see through the sides of the packaging.

3. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze - I used this once maybe twice since the last update. However since I took these pics on the 5th I have found the brush that I like to use with it and have been using this much more.

4. Jordana eye liner in Espresso Last - Not nearly as good progress on this pencil as last time, but still some progress. I just need to go back to using it to line my lash line.

5. Essence Lip liner in Satin Mauve - sort of steady progress with this lip pencil. I have a long way to go but feel like I have been using it a lot since I made these lines.



6. J Cat Big lip Pencil in Caramel Mocha - same steady and slow progress with this lippie.

7. Tarte Cheek Stain in Dazed - why are cream products never ending?! I keep avoiding using this because it is an extra step, but on my more natural makeup days I really like the effect.

8. Tarte The Sculptor - Again a never ending cream product. A little less progress with this because there are honestly just days where I cannot be bothered to try and blend it out for ages.

9. Benefit Hoola - You can't really tell from the picture but the dip in this is giving me so much hope. I really do love this bronzer.

10. Yu-Be Lip Balm - This is a really waxy lip balm so I am not surprised that it is gonna take me a little longer to get through. I will be glad when it is gone though that is for sure.

11. Benefit License to Blot - I have been really enjoying using this as a primer in my t-zone. I don't know if that is how I am supposed to use it, but I like it none the less that way.

So there is my update for you all. My next update will definitely be when I finish the Smashbox Primer water which may be next week. I took these photos a week ago so I know the products will have 2 weeks worth of progress even though the posts will probably be a week apart. I may also give myself an easier product to work on to replace the primer water because some of these products are making me lose some hope here.

No comments:

Post a Comment