Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Sephora VIB Sale Picks!

Hello lovelies! It is that time of year when Sephora has their Fall VIB sale. There are some things that are already waiting in my cart and there are some things that are on my wish list that I am still giving some thought to. Some of these are sold out online as of now, but I hope by this weekend or in store they will still have them I am going to go over some of my picks here!


 First Aid Beauty Deep Cleanse Kit - $12
 Too Faced Let it Glow Highlight and Blush Kit - $25
 Bite Beauty The Perfect Bite Set - $25
 Sephora Favorites Glow For It - $30
Peter Thomas Roth Mask Sampler Kit - $25
 Origins Bestsellers - $45
 Clinique Lip Pop in Beige Pop - $18.50
Marc Jacobs Re(marc)able Foundation - $55
Cover FX Custom Cover Drops - $44

Like I said, these are just a couple of the things that I am looking into getting. I probably won't get them all (especially considering some are sold out!), but I feel like it has been a rough semester and I need to spoil myself a little...or a lot. I want to spoil myself a lot.

Is there anything that I am missing on this list that I should check out? What are your picks?

No comments:

Post a Comment