Tuesday, November 8, 2016

9 by New Years Update #1

Hello lovelies, well it has been 3 weeks I think since my introduction post for what is supposed to be my last project pan for the year. I chose 9 items that I thought would be relatively easy to get through, however I think I may have misjudged a few of them. I'll just get right into it though so you can see for yourself.


To start off, I have reached my goal on 1 product! 

Urban Decay - Naked Basics - hit pan in Faint - I used this in my brows and as an eyeliner and it already had a pretty decent dip going through it, so it didn't seem to take too long for me to hit pan. 


Essence Lip liner in In the Nude - I keep forgetting to reach for this, but I still managed to make decent progress I think. 

Maybelline Babylips in Strike a Rose - I am not a fan of the color of this at all and it does absolutely nothing to moisturize my lips. I mean this may be the worst of all the babylips that I have tried. 

Bite Beauty lipstick in Pepper - I love this lipstick. I would definitely be purchasing this in full size soon!

Revlon colorstay eyeliner in charcoal - I am actually pretty surprised that I have gotten that much use out of it. I don't even remember actaully using it more than a couple of times. 

Covergirl lipstick in Rush - Love this lipstick but I don't need to reapply so it is definitely slow moving.

Evelyn Iona cream blush in Ash - I have expanded that pan showing on this and I think it will actually be possible for me to get this finished.

Revlon Nearly Naked foundation - I am using it, but I don't like it very much. Because I have so much focus towards it though there is definitely more progress than I had expected.

Urban Decay Naked Basics WOS hit pan - I will probably hit pan on this within the next week. I am using such a large fluffy brush that it will be a lot of pan quickly I think. 

So 1 down and 8 to go. I have hope for this project with the exception of one of the lipsticks. I think I am going to need to focus solely on one and then move on to the next, also I need to be reapplying a lot. I think by the next update I will have pan on the shadow for sure. I am going to focus on the Covergirl lipstick and the lip liner as well. I have about a month and 3 weeks to work on all of this so I really have to focus in on all the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment