Sunday, August 18, 2013

I Am A Crap Blogger....

Hello everyone, well I haven't posted in months and honestly there is no real excuse. Sure I can blame it on school, work, writers block, or anything....the list goes on and on, but I won't. simply put: I am a lazy blogger. I feel like I have lost inspiration to write anything this Summer. It is actually weird though, I thought I would be posting a bunch during my Summer break, but here I am....post-less. Fear not my readers! The school semester is starting and I happen to write a lot more then. Don't hold me to it, but I seem to write a lot more then. Maybe it has something to do with procrastination and me finding anything and everything to do while I should be doing work. On a side note, my one year anniversary on this blog is coming up and I probably wanted more than a little over 20 blog posts up. Maybe I can make it more than 30 by November! ....Wishful thinking and all that anyway....

So long story short: there are some posts coming your way and I will try to be less crappier of a blogger. :)

Also as a final side note: i am now on bloglovin! So go ahead and follow me there. The app is one of my new obsessions!

No comments:

Post a Comment