Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A little update

Hey lovelies, so I've been one of the worst bloggers this month. I haven't been wearing makeup that much and so I didn't get to try anything new. This means no monthly favorites for July.  Also I received my July ipsy glam bag and kept postponing when I was going to do the unboxing. Time got away from me and I haven't even really got the chance to play around with the products so I don't know what I  would write about them.

I have been purchasing little things here and there though so I may do a haul post when I get the chance (and after I go to Ulta this weekend). Also some reviews are coming your way as well.  Please be patient as I am still new at all this beauty blogging thing.

Trust me  there are many blog posts just waiting to be finished in my drafts.
Hope to speak with you all soon :)

Twitter: @subtlebeauty27
Tumblr: subtlebeauty27.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment