Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Disclaimer

Hey lovelies, I wanted to post up a little disclaimer about my blog. I would never give a dishonest opinion on a product. I don't care if all the highend brands in the world wanted to give me products and pushed for me to make you all buy them, I would not do that. First of all I was never offered anything and I probably will never get big enough to get some (that is NOT why I chose to blog). Secondly, why would I give false information? If a product doesn't work as well as it should then I will let you know regardless of what everyone else is saying about it. On that note, these are all MY opinion. I know that everyone has different skin types and react differently to products, so if you like a product and I don't, you shouldn't take it too personally. I thought I would put this out there because I plan on doing some reviews on a bunch of products I have been trying and I want it to be clear. I purchase it all with my own money and offer my own opinion. I don't really want to have to keep putting this on the bottom of different blog posts, so just refer to it here.

Thank you for following on bloglovin' and I hope to be posting more soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment