Friday, February 1, 2013

Goodbye January?

Well, the first month of the new year has come to a  close. Time seems to be going by a little quicker than I had ever imagined. Taking 18 credits is a lot harder than I had anticipated and it seems to be consuming all of my time. I don't get much time to blog anymore, but I said it as my goal to have at least three blogs a month and that is what I will do! I realize that I posted a bunch in the beginning of the month and then just quit cold turkey, not how I pictured this will all go. Anyway, on the topic of goals, as promised here is a little update:

1. Get fit: This is going well actually. I am bouncing around between the loss of three to four pounds which I am very pleased with. As for the sweets, I realize that is not a possibility. I eat ice cream during a snow storm, I can't help it. I do want to change this a bit though because I realized something. Obviously you lose the ten pounds of water weight fairly easy, but then your body turns the fat into muscle. Muscle weighs more than fat and well a scale won't help much with that. So this goal will have a little bit added and that is to lose 3 inches (meaning and inch and a half off each side) from my waist by June. This will be a little more difficult but I am up for the challenge!

2. Post at least 3 times a month. Well I obviously surpassed this and an update probably won't be necessary of that.

3. Have a more positive outlook. I think I am doing this quite well actually. I have been waking up at 7 am four days a week, and rather than endlessly saying I am tired, I say it will prepare me for when I am a teacher. :)

So that is pretty much how everything it going. I have many blog posts that are sitting as drafts right now so hopefully they will be up soon! I look forward to speaking with you all more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment