Sunday, January 5, 2014

Snow Day

I write to you all today in my beyond soft robe with a cup of coffee in the company of my family. The snow has been falling since last night and the weatherman says there little chance of it lightening up any time soon. We have been taking turns shoveling the snow. I took some extra time during my turn so that I can play in the snow. I managed to throw a snow ball at my mom, dad, brother, sisters, sis in law, and uncle. I also started a snowman, but then I realized that I don't know how to make a snowman. It was the sad truth of becoming an adult. 

So I wrote this to challenge all of you "adults" that live in an area where there is snow to go out and make a snowman or throw a snowball at someone. Relive your youth if even for just a moment. It is those little things that give up pleasure and we can't just forget about them. As for me, I'm wiped out and going to go watch a couple of movies on Netflix before the semester starts on Tuesday and I won't have time for a movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment