Sunday, January 19, 2014

First Product Empties!

Hey Beauties, today I have for you all my empties that have been piling up in my makeup drawer for far too long. I love watching empties videos on youtube or reading blog posts about them. They are great for a quick review if that is what you are looking for, and that is usually what I am looking for. So here goes!


This Mary Kay cleanser and moisturizer set was great for my skin. It was a new product when I ordered it and I hadn't heard anything about it. It is the botanical set and it also came with a mask and toner which I am still using. It always left my skin feeling really clean. I went through 2 tubes of the cleanser. I would recommend this for anyone. You can get it for oily, dry, or combination skin.
 Face wipes are something I go through quickly because quite frankly I get way too lazy to fully wash my face after a long day. Neither of these broke me out at all and were really good price. I liked the equate (Walmart brand) ones more because they were a larger wipe. I would repurchase either one of these.
 Sally Hansen Hard as Nails was great until I made it to the bottom, it began to get gooey at the point. It is a nail hardener and it did just that. My nails are always healthy and strong when I wear it and it is a great base and top coat. I have already repurchased!
Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume mascara, who doesn't love this stuff? It is a classic and I will undoubtedly repurchase at some point (I have way too many mascaras right now!).
My first time finishing a lip balm and it was a Maybelline Baby Lips in Grape. I loved the purple tin it gave and have already repurchased this.

Last we have a body spray from Victoria Secret in True Escape. This was by far my most favorite scent from VS. It is both sweet and spicy and just smells so darn good! I would repurchase this in a heartbeat and would recommend it to anyone! I love the jasmine that is in there.
The Macadamia Deep Repair Masque was a small sample size that I got at Ulta for $4. It smells amazing and works well , but I would't purchase the full size. It gets pretty pricey and I'm happy with my L'oreal Total Repair 5. It does the same thing as this but at a fraction of the price!

Overall I enjoyed using all these products and would recommend them to anyone and everyone! I don't know how often I will be doing empties posts because I don't go through too many products that fast, with the exception of skin care. However now that my makeup drawer is a little more empty now, What would you recommend I go pick up next time I'm out?

No comments:

Post a Comment