Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Its Been a While

Hey lovelies, this post is way too overdue. 7 months is a long time to be MIA for, but life managed to get away from me and I haven't been in the mind space to get back into writing. A lot has happened actually since the last time I posted. I survived student teaching, graduated with my Bachelors Degree, got married, and moved to Florida. Life was just kind of moving, moving, moving, and then I finally got to just stop. And stop I did. I felt that I really needed to kind of take a moment for myself and kind of refind myself again. But now I am in a place here I am ready to get going again.

I want to get back into writing because it is something that I enjoy doing regardless of whether or not anyone is actually reading what I have to share. That said, I don't know what I should write about. I have some ideas that I have been jotting down, but if you have any ideas about things you would like to see feel free to let me know. I look forward to getting myself back out there and for you all to read what I've got to say. Hopefully I will be able to get some content out that is on a more regular basis. Until then I hope you all stay happy and well.

No comments:

Post a Comment