Friday, December 2, 2016

9 By New Years Update #2

Hello lovelies, Its been a few more weeks since my last update on this project and this will probably be my last before the finale. I have unfortunately only managed to finish 1 more product for the grand total of 2!...please note the bitter sarcasm at the fact that the progress on the other products is not so promising. 


Urban Decay - Hit pan on W.O.S - This happened this morning and it was about darn time! The dip in this is huge because I use a larger brush with it to set my eye base. It is a good palette and I have been really enjoying getting more use out of it lately.


Evelyn Iona - Cream blush in Ash - What was left in this was all against the sides and it was hard to get my brush covered evenly so I had to reset it to the middle. There isn't much left in here, but I don't know that I can actually get it finished.

Essence - Lip Liner in In the Nude - Didn't really reach for this as much. My lips have been really dry lately and this lip liner just doesn't agree with dry lips.

Maybelline - Babylips in Strike a Rose - Same progress as last time. I have been really trying with this one, but I think the only way I can finish this is if I look like a clown for the rest of the month and that it just not happening. I think when this project it over I will just give this to my niece since I feel like it isn't really moisturizing my lips that much.

Bite Beauty - Lipstick in Pepper - Only a little progress because I decided that I would instead focus on finishing the Covergirl lipstick since it is older. There probably won't be much more progress on this by the end of the month.

Revlon - Colorstay eyeliner in Charcoal - tiniest bit of progress on this because I actually forgot that this was in this project and I just wasn't reaching for it. I will try to make more of an effort, but there is no way that I will finish this!

Covergirl - lipstick in Rush - It is going to be a stretch, but I am really going to try and finish this lipstick. It is basically the only lipstick I have been wearing. I didn't do much the week of thanksgiving and so I didn't wear this and I think that made a bit of a difference. However, this will literally be on my lips every day for the next month.

Revlon - Nearly Naked Foundation - This is the only foundation that I have been reaching for so I am not surprised that I have made such steady progress throughout this project. I think it is actually possible for me to finish this one.

So there it is. There is definitely progress on the products, but with only a month left,...I think I can get the foundation, lip liner, and covergirl lipstick done. Until then though I will be kicking my butt working on these products so that even if they aren't done by the end of the year, they won't be in 2017 for too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment